- “A Prayer to Heavenly Father” (February 2012 Liahona and Friend)
An illustrated story that describes our relationship with Heavenly Father. Includes an activity that encourages children to look for blessings from God.
- “All Dressed Up” (April 2011 Liahona and Friend)
A girl recognizes that she is a child of God. Includes a hidden picture game that teaches we are all children of God.
- “Jehovah and the Wonderful Plan of Our Heavenly Father” (January 2010 Liahona and Friend)
An illustrated overview of the plan of the salvation, including the Creation.
- “Garden of Eden” (September 2006 Liahona and Friend)
Cut out these puppets to help tell the story of Adam and Eve.
- “Like Adam and Eve” (February 2009 Liahona and Friend)
Use these pages to compare children today with Adam and Eve.
- “The Creation—Each Day a Gift” (November 1998 Friend)
Color these figures and use them to tell the story of the Creation.
- “My Eternal Family” (February 2004 Friend)
Includes an illustration of Adam and Eve.
- “When I Lived with Heavenly Father” (February 2009 Friend)
Finish drawing and coloring these images as you review the story of the Creation.
- Coloring Page: “Adam and Eve Teach Their Children” (February 2010 Friend)
- Music: “I Am a Child of God” (Children's Songbook, 2)
- Music: “My Heavenly Father Loves Me” (Children's Songbook, 228)
- Music: “The World Is So Big” (Children's Songbook, 235)
- Gospel Art Picture: “Adam and Eve”
- Gospel Art Picture: “Adam and Eve Kneeling at an Altar”
- Gospel Art Picture: “Adam and Eve Teaching Their Children”