- “The Opposite of Fear” (January 2007 Liahona and Friend)
A girl prays to calm her fears at night.
- “A Miraculous Escape from Danger” (June 2007 Liahona and Friend)
A girl prays for protection when confronted by a bear.
- “A Prayer for Safety” (February 2012 Liahona and Friend)
When a young girl is in danger, she asks Heavenly Father for help. Includes a fill-in-the-blank activity about Heavenly Father.
- “Miles and Miles of Smiles” (September 2007 Liahona and Friend)
Marcus prays to know whom he can serve.
- “Sharing Time: Ponder, Pray, and Listen” (April 1996 Liahona and Friend)
Children can color and cut out a reminder to ponder, pray, and listen.
- “Sharing Time: Heavenly Father, Are You Really There?” (September 2008 Liahona and Friend)
Use this prayer journal page to record blessings Heavenly Father gives you.
- “Sharing Time: Prayer” (September 1998 Liahona and Friend)
Summaries of scripture stories involving prayer, as well as a color-by-number picture of a girl praying.
- “Sharing Time: Heavenly Father Hears and Answers Prayers” (July 2006 Liahona and Friend)
Children can cut out a prayer reminder and list their blessings.
- “Sharing Time: I Can Receive Answers to Prayer” (May 1990 Liahona and and September 1989 Friend)
Color and assemble a mobile that explains the steps of prayer.
- Coloring page: “I can pray to Heavenly Father, and He will hear and answer my prayers.” (September 2008 Liahona and Friend)
- “Prayer” (January 2005 Liahona and Friend)
Color each picture of prayer and write what sort of prayer is depicted.
- “Sharing Time: What Shall I Say When I Pray?” (June 1985 Friend)
Color and cut out game pieces that teach the language of prayer.
- “What should I know about prayer?” (March 2009 Friend)
After reading Elder Russell M. Nelson’s thoughts on prayer, color in the dotted spaces to see this hidden picture.
- Coloring page: “I can pray to Heavenly Father.” (October 2011 Friend)
“Did You Think to Pray?” (September 2008 Friend)
- Use these coloring pages to track daily prayer for a month.
- Music: “A Prayer Song” (Children’s Songbook, 22)
- Music: “We Bow Our Heads” (Children’s Songbook, 25)
- Music: “I Pray in Faith” (Children’s Songbook, 14)
- Gospel Art Picture: “Young Boy Praying”
- Gospel Art Picture: “Family Prayer”
- Gospel Art Picture: “Girl and Mom Praying”
- Gospel Art Picture: “Brigham Young”
- Gospel Art Picture: “Heber J. Grant”
- Video: New Testament Stories, “Chapter 20: Jesus Teaches about Prayer” Windows Media Player | QuickTime
- Video: Book of Mormon Stories, “Chapter 45: Jesus Christ Teaches about the Sacrament and Prayer” Windows Media Player | QuickTime
- Video: “For Little Friends, June 2010: He Is Listening” Windows Media Player
- Video: “For Little Friends, September 2010: Things Will Get Better” Windows Media Player
- Video: “For Little Friends, January 2011: Can’t We Be Friends?” Windows Media Player