- “Special Witness: Keep the Commandments” (December 2004 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Robert D. Hales of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles shares the story of Abinadi.
- “The Stolen Records” (July 2010 Friend)
Elder Lance B. Wickman, formerly of the Seventy, shares when he chose to confront a classmate who stole from the school.
- “Birthday Standards” (August 2010 Friend)
When her friends play inappropriate music at a party, Lisa must decide if she will uphold her standards.
- “Treehouse” (August 2003 Friend)
Jordan refuses to say a bad word, even when it means he’s not accepted into the club.
- “Sharing Time: Missionaries Publish Peace” (November 1994 Liahona and Friend)
Color and cut out these finger puppets of Abinadi and other Book of Mormon missionaries.
- “I Obey Jesus Christ Because I Love Him” (September 2010 Liahona and Friend)
Children can fill in the Ten Commandments.
- Scripture Figures: "Abinadi and King Noah" (March 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Cut out these scripture figures and use them to tell the story of Mosiah 11-17.
- “Abinadi and the Ten Commandments” (October 2000 Friend)
Use the scriptures to complete this crossword puzzle.
- Video: Book of Mormon Stories, “Chapter 14: Abinadi and King Noah” Windows Media Player | QuickTime
- Music: “I Will Be Valiant” (Children’s Songbook, 162)
- Music: “Dare to Do Right” (Children’s Songbook, 158)
- Music: “The Church of Jesus Christ” (Children’s Songbook, 77)
- Gospel Art Picture: “Abinadi before King Noah”