- “Clean Again” (October 2006 Liahona and Friend)
A girl learns that she can renew her baptismal covenants through the sacrament.
- “The Promise” (August 2000 Friend)
Even though his family needs money, Hyrum decides to honor his baptismal covenants by not working on Sunday.
- “Staring Eyes” (April 2000 Friend)
Steve chooses to comfort a new boy in his class, just as Alma taught.
- “Questions and Answers about Baptism” (August 2008 Friend)
Answers to some common questions children have about baptism.
- “Sharing Time: I Can Repent and Be Baptized” (July 2005 Liahona and Friend)
After reading about Alma’s conversion, make a diorama of our baptismal covenants.
- “Sharing Time: A Sacred Promise” (March 2000 Liahona and Friend)
This lesson includes cutouts to make a mobile about covenants.
- “Covenants at the Waters of Mormon: What Do I Promise Heavenly Father When I Am Baptized?” (April 2000 Friend)
After learning about baptismal covenants, cut out and color these scripture figures of the story of Alma.
- “Baptism” (August 2008 Friend)
Use the scriptures to solve this puzzle about baptism.
- Video: Book of Mormon Stories, “Chapter 15: Alma Teaches and Baptizes” Windows Media Player | QuickTime
- Music: “Baptism” (Children’s Songbook, 100)
- Music: “The Fourth Article of Faith” (Children’s Songbook, 124)
- Scripture Figures: “Alma Teaches and Baptizes” (May 1992 Friend)
Print, cut out, and color these scripture figures from Mosiah 18.
- Gospel Art Picture: “Alma Baptizes in the Waters of Mormon”
- Gospel Art Picture: “Girl Being Baptized”
- Gospel Art Picture: “Passing the Sacrament”