- “Alma’s Mission to Ammonihah” (February 1993 Liahona and July 1992 Friend)
An illustrated overview of the scripture story.
- “Come Listen to a Prophet’s Voice: More Blessed to Give” (January 2004 Liahona and Friend)
When President Thomas S. Monson was a boy, his Sunday School class threw a party to earn money for someone in need.
- “David’s Prayer” (August 2004 Liahona and Friend)
As a boy, President David O. McKay prayed and was comforted when his father was away.
- “Friend to Friend: Family Traditions” (August 2004 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Christoffel Golden Jr. shares how he was strengthened as a boy to stand up to bullies at his school.
- “From the Life of President Heber J. Grant” (August 2004 Liahona and Friend)
While serving as an Apostle, Heber J. Grant learned to share his testimony with confidence.
- “Those Words” (December 2011 Liahona and Friend)
Even though other girls tease her for asking them not swear, Shelby stands by what she knows is right.
- “Praying for David” (June 2011 Friend)
A boy breaks his arm, and his brother fasts for him.
- “Kirsten’s Assignment” (April 2005 Friend)
Two girls work together to memorize a scripture about Alma and Amulek healing Zeezrom.
- “Peace in Obedience” (April 1994 Friend)
Elder Rex D. Pinegar shares a time when his grandson chose to obey the commandments.
- “Sharing Time: I Believe in Being Obedient” (May 1995 Liahona and Friend)
Includes a coloring sheet with scenes from the life of President Howard W. Hunter.
- “Sharing Time: Obedience Brings Blessings” (May 2001 Friend)
Includes a coloring activity about following the prophet.
- “Article of Faith 3” (March 2011 Friend)
A color-by-number page.