- “A Hug for Jennifer” (August 2010 Liahona and Friend)
A girl prays for peace after fighting with her brother and sister.
- “Jesus Teaches about Prayer” (June 2001 Liahona and Friend)
An illustrated depiction of Jesus teaching His disciples how to pray.
- “Heavenly Father Hears Me” (September 2005 Friend)
A young girl learns how to pray sincerely.
- “Friend to Friend: The Miracle of Prayer” (June 1974 Friend)
H. Burke Peterson, former counselor in the presiding bishopric, shares a few ideas for making prayers more meaningful.
- “Prayer” (October 2002 Friend)
The First Presidency shares their thoughts on prayer.
- “What should I know about prayer?” (March 2009 Friend)
Elder Russell M. Nelson shares his thoughts on the subject of prayer. Includes a coloring page.
- “How can I improve my prayers?” (March 2008 Friend)
Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin shares his thoughts on this subject.
- “How should I behave in sacrament meeting?” (May 2010 Friend)
Elder Dallin H. Oaks shares his thoughts on this subject.
- “Sharing Time: What Shall I Say When I Pray?” (February 1986 Liahona)
Children match pictures with the phrases “I thank Thee” and “Please bless” to learn the content and language of prayer.
- “Sharing Time: Heavenly Father Hears and Answers Prayers” (July 2006 Liahona and Friend)
Includes instructions for a prayer reminder.
- “Sharing Time: Juan Learns to Pray” (February 1992 Liahona and Friend)
Includes instructions for making a flip chart.
- “Sharing Time: I Pray for Others” (August 1996 Liahona and Friend)
Includes instructions for making a booklet about prayer.
- Coloring Page: “I can pray to Heavenly Father, and He will hear and answer my prayers.” (September 2008 Friend)
- “Sharing Time: Alma and Amulek Teach the Zoramites to Pray” (February 1992 Friend)
A simplified retelling of this story from the Book of Mormon. Includes instructions for a flip book.
- “Prayer” (September 1989 Friend)
Use Alma 34:18-27 to solve this crossword puzzle.
- “Reverence Jar” (November 2011 Friend)
Fill a jar with suggestions that encourage reverence.
- Video: Book of Mormon Stories, “Chapter 28: The Zoramites and the Rameumpton”
- Music: “A Child’s Prayer” (Children’s Songbook, 12)
- Music: “I Know My Father Lives” (Children’s Songbook, 5)
- Music: “The Eleventh Article of Faith” (Children’s Songbook, 130)