- “Agency and Accountability” (September 2012 Liahona and New Era)
Elder Shayne M. Bowen of the Seventy explains about the importance of agency in Heavenly Father’s plan for us.
- “Agency and Choosing the Right” (January 1997 Friend)
Elder Richard G. Scott shares an experience from his childhood and teaches about agency.
- “Choose the Best” (February 2012 Friend)
Marcus has to make a choice between two good things.
- “Come Listen to a Prophet’s Voice: Crossroads” (April 2004 Liahona and Friend)
President Thomas S. Monson teaches that the choices we make do matter.
- “Do As I’m Doing” (March 1999 Friend)
A young girl learns that others have agency and the ability to choose for themselves.
- “Matt and Mandy” (January 2012 Friend)
Matt and Mandy realize that the choices they make now affect their future.
- “Path to Follow” (January 1997 Friend)
Peter’s mother reminds him about agency when his friend chooses not to go to church with him.
- “Special Witness: How Can I Make the Right Decisions When Bad Things Are All Around?” (January 2008 Friend)
Elder Richard G. Scott teaches a few ways we can make right choices.
- “Agency Is the Gift to Choose for Ourselves” (January 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Includes a printable game about choosing the right.
- “Always Choose the Right” (August 2004 Friend)
Hide CTR rings in these five pictures showing how we can make decisions at home, in the neighborhood, at school, and during playtime.
- “Article of Faith 2” (February 2011 Friend)
Includes a crossword and an activity about good choices.
- “Coloring Page: Jesus created the earth as a place where I can learn to choose the right.” (January 2012 Friend)
- “Decide Right Now” (March 2012 Liahona and Friend)
President Thomas S. Monson teaches about agency. Includes several activities about making right choices.
- “Faith in God Challenge” (October 2011 Friend)
This activity about agency fulfills a Faith in God requirement.
- “Sharing Time: I Will Always Choose the Right” (October 2005 Liahona and Friend)
A lesson about how we are helped to use our agency to make right choices. Includes a maze activity.
- “Agency” (January 1997 Friend)
A poem about making choices.
- For the Strength of Youth: Agency and Accountability
- Mormonad Poster: “Spend Time Wisely” (September 2012 Liahona and New Era)
(Note: Youth are counseled to be wise with their time and make good choices.)
- Sheet Music: “Whenever I Have to Choose” (June 1997 Friend)
- Verse: “My Heavenly Father Gives Me” (January 2013 Friend)
A poem about agency, the Holy Ghost, and choosing the right.
- Video: Mormon Messages, “The Freedom To..,”