Skip main navigation
- “Blessed Are the Peacemakers” (July 2009 Liahona and Friend)
President Henry B. Erying teaches about being a peacemaker. Also includes information on how we got the Beatitudes.
- “Trying to Be Like Jesus: Family Fast” (July 2008 Liahona and Friend)
A family mourns for those who are suffering and fasts, giving up their savings to help victims of a natural disaster.
- “Standing Up For Caleb” (March 2009 Liahona and Friend)
A boy is a peacemaker and shows love for another by standing up for a new boy in school.
- “Cora’s Bad Day” (January 2009 Friend)
A girl learns the importance of keeping anger from her heart.
- “Getting Pushy on the Pond” (January 2008 Friend)
An older brother is a peacemaker and teaches a bully how to be kind.
- “Candy or Kindness” (March 2008 Friend)
Rather than trading his plastic Easter eggs for candy, he gives them away two blind boys.
- “Beatitudes” (April 1991 Friend)
A word search activity about the Beatitudes
- “The Beatitudes” (March 1986 Friend)
A simple matching game about the Beatitudes.
- “Body Blessings” (March 1991 Friend)
A word puzzle about one of the beatitudes.