Skip main navigation
- “Decide Right Now” (March 2012 Liahona and Friend)
President Thomas S. Monson shares a story about choosing the right. Includes a short activity about choices.
- “Guiding You Home” (July 2011 Liahona and Friend)
President Henry B. Eyring tells the story of a time his son got lost while walking home. Includes an activity and information about the Primary teacher who helped create the “CTR” motto for the Church.
- “He Told Me, ‘No Way’” (July 2010 Liahona and Friend)
Chase refuses to try beer at a friend’s house.
- “How Can I Follow the Savior?” (December 2011 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Quentin L. Cook of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles shares some thoughts on this subject.
- “How Can the Gospel Help Me Be Happy?” (March 2011 Liahona and Friend)
Elder David A. Bednar of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles shares some thoughts on this subject.
- “Jehovah Saves Faithful Daniel” (September 2010 Liahona and Friend)
Stories from the Old Testament about Daniel choosing the right.
- “The Gospel Is for Everyone” (September 2010 Liahona and Friend)
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf shares a message about helping his family as a boy. He testifies of the importance of choosing the right even when you don’t realize why it is good for you.
- “Even Though Everyone Else Is Doing It” (July 2011 Friend)
Elder F. Michael Watson shares a story about when he broke his arm as a boy after making an unwise decision.
- “The Holy Ghost Is Real” (December 2007 Friend)
Elder Craig A. Cardon shares an experience from his childhood about correcting a wrong choice.
- “The Savior Loves You…” (August 1979 Friend)
A letter from President Spencer W. Kimball (1895-1985) to children about the importance of making good choices and keeping the commandments.
- “Choosing to Choose the Right” (February 2011 Friend)
Abbey decides to choose the right when a new friend wants her to break a school rule.
- “Matt and Mandy” (January 2012 Friend)
The two siblings discuss the importance of making good choices now and later.
- “Choose the Right Media” (April 2012 Friend)
A visual guide to making smart media choices.
- “Sharing Time: I Will Always Choose the Right” (October 2005 Liahona and Friend)
A message about what resources can help children choose the right, as well as a maze that uses pictures of good choices and bad choices to lead the child to Jesus.
- “Sharing Time: My Choices Have Consequences” (March 1997 Liahona and Friend)
Includes a scripture-wheel craft about choices and consequences.
- “Things Will Get Better” (September 2010 Liahona and Friend)
A maze-like game that uses pictures of right and wrong choices to guide the reader to a happy destination. Includes a story for young children about a child choosing to have a good attitude after moving to a new area.
- “Sharing Time: Try, Try, Try” (March 2007 Liahona)
A maze where children are presented a choice with two options (one right, one wrong) as clues to help them make their way through the maze.