- “Crossroads” (April 2004 Liahona and Friend)
President Thomas S. Monson teaches that our decisions lead to our destiny.
- “Decide Right Now” (March 2012 Liahona and Friend)
President Thomas S. Monson shares a story about choosing the right. Includes a short activity about choices.
- “How Can I Follow the Savior?” (December 2011 Liahona and Friend )
Elder Quentin L. Cook of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles shares some thoughts on this subject.
- “How Can the Gospel Help Me Be Happy?” (March 2011 Liahona and Friend )
Elder David A. Bednar of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles shares some thoughts on this subject.
- “Jehovah Saves Faithful Daniel” (September 2010 Liahona and Friend )
Stories from the Old Testament about Daniel choosing the right.
- “My Big Decision” (June 2011 Liahona and Friend )
Nicole knew that when she turned eight she would be accountable or responsible for making good choices.
- “Righteous Desires” (October 2004 Liahona and Friend )
Elder Clate W. Mask Jr. of the Seventy teaches that we usually end up doing what we want—the key is to want the right things!
- “Standing for Righteousness” (October 2006 Liahona and Friend )
Elder Wolfgang H. Paul of the Seventy shares how he stood for his beliefs even when classmates and teachers teased him.
- “What to Do Now?” (October 2006 Liahona and Friend )
Ideas for how to live righteously after your baptism.
- “A Day to Choose the Right” (March 2009 Friend)
A short story written in rhyme about what a small child might do in a day.
- “Choose the Best” (February 2012 Friend )
Marcus always tries to choose the right, but he learns to choose the best when he is faced with two good choices.
- “Choose the Right Media” (April 2012 Friend)
A visual guide to making smart media choices.
- “Choosing Sides” (April 2003 Friend )
Sarah learns that she has to choose to be on the Lord’s side. Since being baptized she is accountable for her sins.
- “Choosing to Choose the Right” (February 2011 Friend )
Abbey decides to choose the right when a new friend wants her to break a school rule.
- “Even Though Everyone Else Is Doing It” (July 2011 Friend )
Elder F. Michael Watson shares a story about when he broke his arm as a boy after making an unwise decision.
- “I Am Accountable for My Choices” (February 2000 Friend )
Drew was nine and knew right from wrong. He feels bad after he lies. Includes a puzzle.
- “Matt and Mandy” (January 2012 Friend )
The two siblings discuss the importance of making good choices now and later.
- “Matt and Mandy” (June 2012 Friend )
Mandy teaches a friend what her CTR ring means.
- “Never Let Go” (July 2012 Friend )
Elder Lawrence E. Corbridge of the Seventy shares how he learned a hard lesson when he let go of his horse’s reigns. We must never let go of the iron rod.
- “Choose the Right Way” (September 2010 Liahona and Friend)
A maze-like game that uses pictures of right and wrong choices. Includes ideas for parents to teach about how good choices make us happy.
- “I Will Always Choose the Right” (October 2005 Liahona and Friend)
A message about what resources can help us choose the right, as well as a maze that uses pictures of good choices and bad choices to lead us to Jesus.
- “My Choices Have Consequences” (March 1997 Liahona and Friend)
Includes a scripture-wheel craft about choices and consequences.
- “Try, Try, Try” (March 2007 Liahona and Friend)
A maze that presents choices with two options.