- “A Covenant People” (January 2000 Friend)
President Gordon B. Hinckley teaches about some of the obligations that come with being a covenant people.
- “Alma Baptizes” (July 2012 Friend)
Alma teaches the people they need to covenant with the Lord to keep his commandments in order to be baptized.
- “Baptism” (January 2003 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Robert D. Hales of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles teaches about the importance of baptism and the covenants we make when we are baptized.
- “Baptism, My First Covenant” (May 1997 Liahona and Friend)
An explanation of baptism and covenants. Includes a baptism poster to color, fill out with baptismal information, and add a picture.
- “Being a Witness for God” (December 2003 Liahona and Friend)
President Henry B. Eyring discusses the baptismal covenant of being a witness of God.
- “Covenants” (January 2003 Liahona and Friend)
President James E. Faust teaches about the importance of covenants.
- “How Can I Follow the Savior?” (December 2011 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Quentin L. Cook of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles teaches that we can follow the Savior by keeping our baptismal covenants.
- “I Can Keep My Covenant” (August 1999 Liahona and Friend)
An explanation of covenants and the covenants we make at baptism. Includes an activity to make a “movie” of your covenants.
- “Jesus Administers the Sacrament” (October 2012 Friend)
Jesus teaches the Nephites about the sacrament. We renew our covenants when we take the sacrament each Sunday.
- “King Benjamin’s People Repent” (June 2012 Friend)
King Benjamin’s people repent, are baptized, and enter into a covenant with God.
- “Of His Kingdom” (October 2002 Friend)
Elder Robert D. Hales of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles explains the covenant we make at baptism.
- “The Two Month Wait” (April 2012 Friend)
Lizzie decides that while she is waiting for her baptism she will try to be obedient and follow Jesus.
- “What will help me keep the promises I make when I am baptized?” (August 2010 Friend)
Elder Jeffrey R. Holland of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles shares some thoughts on how to keep covenants.
- Image: “Baptism” (girl)
- Image: “Baptism” (boy)
- Image: “Partaking of the Sacrament”
- Image: “Sacrament”
- Music: “Before I Take the Sacrament” (Children’s Songbook, 73)
- Music: “I Love to See the Temple” (Children’s Songbook, 95)
- Music: “Keep the Commandments” (Children’s Songbook, 146)
- Music: “The Sacrament” (Children’s Songbook, 72)
- Music: “When I Am Baptized” (Children’s Songbook, 103)
- Sheet Music: “Covenants Are Promises” (August 1999 Friend)
- Sheet Music: “I Want to Be Baptized” (April 2009 Liahona and July 2005 Friend)
- Sheet Music (simplified): “I Will be Valiant” (June 2012 Friend)
- Video: Book of Mormon Stories, “Chapter 12: King Benjamin”
- Video: Doctrine and Covenants Stories, “Chapter 51: The First Endowments (May 1842)”
- Video: New Testament Stories, “Chapter 10: Jesus Is Baptized”
- Video: New Testament Stories, “Chapter 49: The First Sacrament”
- Video: Prophets and Apostles Speak Today, “Elder Nelson Talks About Covenants”