- “A Gift From Heavenly Father” (March 2013 Liahona and Friend)
Isabelle learns about God’s greatest gift during the Easter season.
- “Easter Week” (April 2011 Liahona and Friend)
An illustrated description of the week before Christ’s Crucifixion and Resurrection.
- “He Broke the Bands of Death” (April 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Kearon of the Seventy talks about how Jesus broke the bands of death so we can live again.
- “He Lives” (April 2006 Liahona and Friend)
President Gordon B. Hinckley (1910–2008) teaches that remembering the Savior’s Atonement brings peace.
- “He Lives!” (April 2007 Liahona and Friend)
A three-year-old learns about the Savior and that He lives again. Includes figures to tell the stories in John 20 of different people seeing the resurrected Savior.
- “Seeing the Joy of Easter” (April 2012 Liahona and Friend)
A story for young children about why Easter is a happy holiday. Includes a map showing Jesus's activities during the last week of His mortal life.
- “The Easter Story” (April 2004 Liahona and Friend)
A picture story of the Savior’s Atonement and Resurrection.
- “An Easter Testimony” (April 2009 Friend)
Organize the pictures to discover an important part of Joseph Smith’s testimony.
- “Easter ABC Fill-in” (April 1996 Friend)
Use the scriptures to fill in this puzzle.
- “Easter Activities” (March 2013 Friend)
A sheep craft and honeycomb candy recipe.
- “Easter Activities” (April 2004 Friend)
Instructions to make paper lilies and a recipe for a snack that looks like a bird’s nest.
- “Easter and Signs of Spring” (April 1997 Friend)
As you read the story aloud, children can color a spring scene.
- “Easter Kitchen Krafts” (April 1994 Friend)
A collection of recipes for Easter.
- Family Home Evening Idea: Testimony Easter Eggs
Choose someone you want to share the gospel with, write your testimony on small slips of paper, put the papers inside plastic Easter eggs, and deliver the eggs and goodies. Read further instructions in “Testimony Easter Eggs” (April 2004 Friend).
- “He Sent His Son: The Story of Easter” (April 2012 Friend)
Make this booklet about the Easter story.
- “Kitchen Krafts and Easter Activities” (April 1988 Friend)
A collection of recipes and crafts for Easter.
- “Spring Jelly Bean Mosaic” (April 2006 Friend)
Use colorful candies to create a butterfly mosaic.
- “The Beautiful Day” (April 2011 Friend)
Includes two word activities based on a message by President Thomas S. Monson about the Resurrection.
- “Testimony of Easter” (March 1986 Friend)
An Easter program about how nature’s miracles teach about the resurrection. Includes narration, music, and art.
- Gospel Art Picture: “Burial of Jesus”
- Gospel Art Picture: “Jesus Christ”
- Gospel Art Picture: “Jesus Christ showing his hands to a group of Nephites in the Land Bountiful”
- Gospel Art Picture: “Jesus Praying in Gethsemane”
- Gospel Art Picture: “Jesus Shows His Wounds”
- Gospel Art Picture: “Jesus the Christ”
- Gospel Art Picture: “The Ascension of Jesus”
- Gospel Art Picture: “The Crucifixion”
- Image Collection: “Easter”
- Music: “Did Jesus Really Live Again?” (Children’s Songbook, 64)
- Music: “He Sent His Son” (Children’s Songbook, 34)
- Music: “Jesus Has Risen” (Children’s Songbook, 70)
- Music: “On a Golden Springtime” (Children’s Songbook, 88)
- Sheet Music: “He Died that We Might Live Again” (April 2005 Liahona and Friend)
- Sheet Music: “Easter Hosanna” (April 2003 Liahona and Friend)
- Video: Bible Videos, “Jesus Is Resurrected”
- Video: Book of Mormon Stories, “Chapter 42: The Signs of Christ’s Crucifixion”
- Video: Book of Mormon Stories, “Chapter 43: Jesus Christ Appears to the Nephites”
- Video: Mormon Messages, “His Sacred Name—An Easter Declaration”
- Video: New Testament Stories, “Chapter 51: Jesus Suffers in the Garden of Gethsemane”
- Video: New Testament Stories, “Chapter 53: Jesus Is Crucified”
- Video: New Testament Stories, “Chapter 54: Jesus Is Risen”