- “A Soft Answer” (April 2011 Liahona and Friend)
A girl learns to reply with kindness to her younger sister. Includes “soft-answer reminders” that children can color and cut out.
- “Daniel’s Example of Prayer” (March 2011 Liahona and Friend)
A young boy teaches his grandparents how to pray.
- “Jesus Christ Is Born” (August 2008 Liahona and Friend)
An illustrated retelling of the story of Christ’s birth into a family.
- “Knitting Our Hearts Together” (August 2010 Liahona and Friend)
President Henry B. Eyring teaches that a family can be united when family members of the family pray for and work toward unity. Includes a maze activity.
- “Sisters in Name and Faith” (April 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Sisters in Romania are best friends too.
- “Our Page” (December 2010 Liahona)
This page includes the testimonies of children from Taiwan and Spain who help their families.
- “The Gospel Is for Everyone” (September 2010 Liahona and Friend)
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf shares how he helped his family as a boy and testifies of the importance of the gospel. Includes a coloring sheet activity.
- “The Little League Lesson” (June 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Lindsay learns that she feels good supporting her younger brother.
- “A Bad Day Better” (June 2012 Friend)
Tanner helps his mother feel better.
- “Be a Family Builder” (September 2011 Friend)
An illustrated guide of the different families we belong to—immediate, extended, future, and ward.
- “Daddy’s Sunshine” (March 2009 Friend)
A girl helps her father feel better after a hard day at work.
- “Eternal Families” (July 2004 Friend)
A short poem about eternal families.
- “Heroes and Heroines: A Brother Like Hyrum” (January 1988 Friend)
A summary of the relationship between Joseph Smith and his brother Hyrum.
- “Little Brother, Big Example” (May 2012 Friend)
When Sammy donates to humanitarian aid, his older brother Benjamin does as well.
- “Making a Family” (February 2009 Friend)
A girl remembers her adoption and is grateful for her family.
- “Sharing Grandma” (July 2009 Friend)
Seth is sad that his grandparents are leaving to be missionaries, but his grandma reminds him that they are an eternal family.
- “What Big Sisters Are For” (June 2012 Friend)
Amanda helps her younger siblings get ready for church and be reverent.
- “Why?” (November 1973 Friend)
A poem about showing gratitude for family.
- Coloring Page: “Faith, prayer, repentance, and forgiveness strengthen me and my family.” (June 2009 Liahona and Friend)
- Coloring Page: “Family members have important responsibilities.” (March 2009 Liahona and Friend)
- Coloring Page: “I am a child of God, and He has a plan for me.” (January 2008 Liahona and Friend)
- Coloring Page: “I came to earth as part of a family.” (February 2009 Liahona and Friend)
- Coloring Page: “My family can follow Jesus Christ in faith.” (July 2007 Liahona and Friend)
- “I Can Help My Family Be Happy” (June 2009 Liahona and Friend)
A simple visual activity for young children.
- “Sharing Time: My Family Can Be Forever” (April 2005 Liahona and Friend)
Includes instructions for making a family tree.
- “Sharing Time: Together Forever” (February 2002 Liahona and Friend)
Cut out and assemble this diorama depicting a family at the temple. Includes suggestions for things your family can do to be a forever family.
- Coloring Page: “Heavenly Father planned for me to come to a family. I can strengthen my family now.” (May 2008 Friend)
- “I Love My Family” (May 2010 Friend)
A hidden picture for children to color.
- “My Family” (March 2009 Friend)
An activity that helps children learn about individual members of their families.
- “My Family Tree” (October 2009 Friend)
Includes a poem and family tree for children to complete.
- “Sharing Time: I Have a Family Here on Earth” (May 2008 Friend)
Includes instructions to make a windsock.
- Gospel Art Picture: “Family Prayer”
- Gospel Art Picture: “Salt Lake Temple”
- Gospel Art Picture: “The Annunciation: The Angel Gabriel Appears to Mary”
- Gospel Art Picture: “The Birth of Jesus”
- LDS Media Library: “Children”
- LDS Media Library: “Infants & Toddlers”
- LDS Media Library: “Family (Portraits)”
- Music: “I Am a Child of God” (Children’s Songbook, 2)
- Music: “A Happy Family” (Children’s Songbook, 198)
- Music: “Grandmother” (Children’s Songbook, 200)
- Music: “Here We Are Together” (Children’s Songbook, 261)
- Music: “I Have a Family Tree” (Children’s Songbook, 199)
- Music: “When We’re Helping” (Children’s Songbook, 198)
- Video: New Testament Stories, “Chapter 2: Mary and the Angel”
- Video: New Testament Stories, “Chapter 5: Jesus Christ Is Born”
- Website: “Temples”
Visit this website to access images of your local temple.
- Simplified Sheet Music “Families Can Be Together Forever” (September 2012 Friend)