- “Choose the Light” (March 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Gerrit W. Gong talks about how he feels in the temple.
- “I Have Feelings” (October 1995 Liahona and February 1995 Friend)
A young girl describes the different ways she shows her feelings.
- “The Happy Book” (February 2006 Liahona and Friend)
Morgan makes a happy book to help her sister who is sad because she didn’t win anything in the science fair.
- “Things Will Get Better” (September 2010 Liahona and Friend)
Elliott feels bad after his first day at a new school.
- “A Hug for Jennifer” (July 2011 Friend)
A young girl finds comfort in prayer after her siblings hurt her feelings.
- “A Happy Helper” (November 2010 Friend)
Roxanne learns to control her anger and find happiness instead.
- “Birthday Party Gossip” (August 2002 Friend)
Amy tells how she felt when her friends were making fun of someone.
- “Cora’s Bad Day” (January 2009 Friend)
Cora learns that she must decide whether she is having a bad day or a good day.
- “Comforting Lucy” (September 2009 Friend)
A girl feels sad when her grandma passes away.
- “Feeling Scared? Try This!” (November 2009 Friend)
Some things to try the next time you feel scared.
- “Maddie’s Grumpy Afternoon” (September 2009 Friend)
Maddie apologizes for complaining and being grumpy while the family runs errands.
- “Vitamin L” (March 2010 Friend)
Anne learns what do to when she is angry with her sister.
- “Feelings” (April 1997 Liahona and March 1990 Friend)
Your face can show how you feel. Cutout the face on this page and use it to make the boy sad and happy as you read the poem on the page.