Skip main navigation
- “Maria’s New Dress” (February 2010 Liahona and Friend)
Maria learns the importance of listening in church instead of showing off her new dress.
- “Pioneer Parasols” (July 2010 Liahona and Friend)
Christina lets her father exchange her lovely parasol for food.
- “The Right Dress” (January 2012 Liahona and Friend)
A young girl chooses to dress like the sister missionaries.
- “The Blessing Cantaloupe” (July 2011 Friend)
A family heeds the prophet’s counsel and plants a garden.
- “Changing Places” (June 2007 Friend)
A rebus story about putting on clothing.
- “Garden Plots” (May 1998 Friend)
A brother and sister learn about caring for plants when they work in a vegetable garden.
- “A Great Saturday” (September 2011 Friend)
Ryan spends a Saturday preparing sacks of food for those in need and feels good about how he spent his time.
- “Hannah’s New Dress” (June 2011 Friend)
Hannah gets a new dress and learns how to wear it with a T-shirt so it is modest.
- “The Missing Egg” (December 2009 Friend)
The family needs to be creative with Christmas gifts and George works hard to give his mother a dozen eggs for Christmas.
- “New Shoes for Tillie” (October 2010 Friend)
Tillie gets new shoes because her father sacrifices his shoes.
- “Roberto Remembers” (November 1996 Friend)
A boy remembers to thank his mother for making him food to eat.
- “Rock Soup” (November 2007 Friend)
Eliza learns to be grateful for the food her family has to eat.
- “Family Picnic” (August 2011 Friend)
Find the hidden pictures as this family shares a picnic.
- “Let’s Plant a Garden” (May 2008 Friend)
An illustrated action poem about planting a garden.
- “Lily’s Sunday Morning” (November 2011 Friend)
Help Lily find socks and other items to get ready to go to church.
- “Pumpkin Patch” (October 2008 Friend)
Help these children find their way out of the pumpkin patch.