Skip main navigation
- “An Activity Day Invitation” (February 2009 Liahona and Friend)
A girl invites her less-active and non-member friends to activity days.
- “Do You Want to Go to Primary With Me?” (July 2008 Liahona and Friend)
A girl asks her friend to go to Primary with her and her friend’s family is eventually baptized.
- “Learning to Serve Others” (August 2012 Liahona and Friend)
President Thomas S. Monson learns from his family members to be a good friend.
- “Standing Up For Caleb” (March 2009 Liahona and Friend)
A boy stands up for a new boy in school and makes a new friend in the process.
- “New Friends, Old Friends” (August 2010 Liahona and Friend)
A story for young children about a girl making new friends after a ward boundary change. Also includes a finding activity.
- “Things Will Get Better” (September 2010 Liahona and Friend)
A story for young children about a child choosing to have a good attitude after moving to a new area and not having friends to begin with.
- “We’ll Carry You!” (February 2011 Liahona and Friend)
President Thomas S. Monson shares a story about young women who carried a friend on a hike when they learned she couldn’t walk.
- “We’re All Shoes” (August 2010 Liahona and Friend)
A boy makes friends with children from other countries through playing soccer.
- “Who Are the Savior’s Lambs?” (April 2010 Liahona and Friend)
A coloring page that invites children to think about how they can share the gospel and strengthen new members of the Church.
- “Cool Cars” (August 2012 Friend)
Ben learns that he can feel happy when he shares.
- “A Friendly Answer” (January 2009 Friend)
A boy prays for friends and receives an answer to his prayer.
- “Maria’s Medal” (February 2009 Friend)
A girl gives her state championship medal to her friend who could not compete because of an injury.
- “Oh No, Activity Day!” (August 2008 Friend)
A girl learns that friends are made one person at a time.
- “Same-Size Service” (November 2008 Friend)
Shilo shares her ice skates with a friend when there aren’t enough pairs for everyone.
- “Something For Sara” (February 2008 Friend)
A girl’s friend loses her mother and her friend comforts her by sharing the gospel.
- “True Friends Stay True” (November 2012 Friend)
Kim learns how to be a true friend by not laughing when some boys tease her friend.