- “Count Your Blessings” (March 2011 Liahona and Friend)
President Henry B. Eyring encourages us to remember God’s kindness.
- “Give Thanks for Everything” (January 2010 Friend)
President Thomas S. Monson shares a story about a woman who finds a way to say thank you despite her trials.
- “Gratitude” (November 2002 Friend)
President Gordon B. Hinckley shares his thoughts on gratitude.
- “Gratitude and Thanksgiving” (November 1985 Friend)
President Marion G. Romney (1897–1988) shares his thoughts on the story of the ten lepers.
- “I love Being Me!” (February 2013 Friend)
Josh realizes how grateful he is for his life.
- “Jesus Heals the Sick” (May 2011 Friend)
A retelling of the story of Jesus and the ten lepers.
- “Matt and Mandy” (September 2012 Friend)
Matt and Mandy express gratitude to the crossing guard.
- “My Gratitude List” (November 2009 Friend)
Christina begins to keep a gratitude list when her father’s business struggles.
- “New Shoes for Tillie” (October 2010 Friend)
Tillie gets new shoes because her father sacrifices his shoes.
- “Nine Lepers and a Thank-you Note” (November 2007 Friend)
Shaun remembers to thank his grandparents for the gift they gave him.
- “Pioneer Parasols” (July 2010 Friend)
Christiana lets her father exchange her parasol for flour.
- “Sharing Time: Giving Thanks” (November 1998 Liahona and Friend)
Learn several ways to say “thank you.” Includes scripture stories about being thankful.
- “The Most Precious Gift” (September 2010 Liahona and Friend)
A girl weaves a serape for a missionary who introduced her family to the gospel.
- “The Ten Lepers” (July 1999 Friend)
A simplified version of the story of Jesus and the ten lepers.
- “What should I be thankful for in my life?” (November 2007 Friend)
Elder Dallin H. Oaks of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles shares some thoughts on this subject.
- Bright Idea Poster: “When thou risest in the morning let thy heart be full of thanks unto God.” (June 2012 Friend)
- Bright Idea Poster: “Live in thanksgiving daily.” (November 2012 Friend)
- Gospel Art Picture: “The Ten Lepers”
- Image Collection: “Animals”
Images of animals that can be used when teaching about gratitude for God's creations.
- Music: “A Song of Thanks” (Children’s Songbook, 20)
- Music: “Can a Little Child like Me?” (Children’s Songbook, 9)
- Music: “Children All Over the World” (Children’s Songbook, 16)
- Music: “For Thy Bounteous Blessings” (Children’s Songbook, 21)
- Music: “I Am Glad for Many Things” (Children’s Songbook, 151)
- Music: “I Thank Thee, Dear Father” (Children’s Songbook, 7)
- Music: “I Have Two Ears” (Children’s Songbook, 269)
- Music: “I’m Thankful to Be Me” (Children’s Songbook, 11)
- Music: “Thanks to Our Father” (Children’s Songbook, 20)
- Sheet Music: “Giving Thanks” (November 1980 Friend)
- Sheet Music: “Hymn of Thanks” (November 1978 Friend)
- Sheet Music: “My Blessings” (November 1983 Friend)
- Sheet Music: “My Thanks Today” (November 1990 Friend)
- Video: Mormon Messages, “In the Spirit of Thanksgiving”
Random people on the streets of New York City share what they are thankful for.
- Video: Mormon Messages, “Thanksgiving Daily”
Learn how you can live in thanksgiving daily by noticing the wonders and beauties of this world.
- Video: New Testament Stories, “Chapter 37: The Ten Lepers”