- “Feeling the Holy Ghost” (March 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Benson learns about the Holy Ghost from his dad. Includes an activity to color pictures of things we can do to invite the Holy Ghost into our lives.
- “How the Holy Ghost Helps You” (February 1991 Liahona and March 1990 Friend)
President James E. Faust tells how the Holy Ghost can be a blessing in your life.
- “I just received the gift of the Holy Ghost. How can I feel the influence of the Spirit in my life?” (March 2007 Liahona and Friend)
President Boyd K. Packer shares his thoughts on the subject.
- “The First Vision” (June 2008 Liahona and Friend)
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf shares his testimony of the First Vision and the universal power of the Holy Ghost.
- “Everyone But Me” (May 2000 Liahona and July 1997 Friend)
Christopher doesn’t think the Spirit speaks to him until his parents help him understand how many ways the Holy Ghost has helped him.
- “He Is Listening” (June 2010 Liahona and Friend)
A young boy learns about the nature of God and prayer and how the Holy Ghost can speak to him.
- “Learning to Listen” (February 2010 Liahona and Friend)
Elder José A. Teixeira of the Seventy teaches that it is important to listen to earthly parents as well as to the Holy Ghost.
- “Maria’s New Dress” (February 2010 Liahona and Friend)
A girl learns that she can feel the Spirit when she pays more attention to the speakers at church than to her new dress.
- “The Candy Ball” (January 2010 Liahona and Friend)
The Holy Ghost helps Rachel’s dad save her when she is choking.
- Coloring page: “My faith in Jesus Christ grows when I listen to the Holy Ghost” (August 2007 Liahona and Friend)
- “The Gift of the Holy Ghost” (August 2005 Liahona and Friend)
Includes an activity to cut out cards about the gifts of the Holy Ghost, decorate a box or bag to look like a gift, draw a card every day, look up the scripture, and fill in the blanks.
- “The Holy Ghost Testifies of the Truth of All Things” (June 2010 Liahona and Friend)
A journal activity that teaches about the Holy Ghost. Includes a question-and-answer Liahona craft.
- “Courting the Holy Ghost” (August 1991 Friend)
Elder Carlos E. Asay of the Seventy tells how to attract and maintain the Holy Spirit.
- “Heeding the Holy Ghost” (January 2002 Friend)
When President Harold B. Lee was a boy he heard a voice warning him not to climb the fence and play in some old buildings.
- “Help from the Holy Ghost” (August 2007 Friend)
A rhyming poem that tells some ways the Holy Ghost can help you choose the right.
- “How can I know when I am feeling the Holy Ghost?” (October 2012 Friend)
Several children share how they recognize the Spirit.
- “The Gift of the Holy Ghost” (July 1995 Friend)
President Boyd K. Packer discusses the Holy Ghost and how it can help us lead a happier life.
- “The Holy Ghost Is Real” (December 2007 Friend)
Elder Craig A. Cardon of the Seventy shares how he felt the influence of the Holy Ghost while listening to a talk when he was ten years old.
- “They Listened!” (July 2012 Friend)
Five children from the same family tell about a time when he or she heard Heavenly Father’s voice through the Holy Ghost.
- “The Parable of the Anthill and the Cell Phone” (November 2011 Friend)
Elder Joseph W. Sitati of the Seventy tells a story of how they needed to stand on anthills to receive cell phone service. He compares that to how we need to place ourselves in the right environment to feel the promptings of the Holy Ghost.
- “The Witness of the Holy Ghost” (August 2002 Friend)
Elder Robert S. Wood of the Seventy shares some stories about how the Holy Ghost has guided him.
- “What can I do to have the Holy Ghost with me?” (November 2008 Friend)
Elder Robert D. Hales of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles shares a list of things we can do to invite the Spirit.
- “Understanding the Holy Ghost” (November 1974 Friend)
Includes a fill-in-the-blank activity and a crossword puzzle about the Holy Ghost.
- “Inviting the Spirit” (March 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Try these different ways of inviting the Spirit into your life. Then color the pictures.
- “Listen to the Still, Small Voice” (August 2007 Liahona and Friend)
Includes an activity to look up scriptures about the Holy Ghost and color a paper quilt.
- Coloring page: “The Holy Ghost Testifies to Me” (August 1991 Friend)
- Coloring page: “I choose to fill my life with things that invite the Spirit” (August 2012 Friend)
- “Names of the Holy Ghost” (June 2010 Friend)
Word search puzzle using the scriptures to find names for the Holy Ghost.
- “The Holy Ghost” (August 2007 Friend)
A crossword puzzle about the Holy Ghost.
- Image: “Girl Being Confirmed”
- Music: “The Holy Ghost” (Children’s Songbook, 105)
- Video: One in a Million, “Joey”
A boy from Alaska listens to the promptings of the Holy Ghost and saves his family from harm just before their furnace explodes and the house catches fire.