- “Excited to Learn” (April 2009 Liahona and Friend)
Russell is excited about his first day of school, but he discovers he can’t learn everything all at once.
- “Learning to Sing” (July 2004 Liahona and Friend)
An illustrated retelling about how President Heber J. Grant learned how to sing.
- “The Glory of God Is Intelligence” (October 2007 Liahona and Friend)
Elder David A. Bednar of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles teaches about the importance of learning.
- “A Lesson in Learning” (April 2007 Friend)
Kasey learns that learning something well is better than learning it fast.
- “Be Smart!” (October 2008 Friend)
Meet Michael, an 8-year-old boy from North Carolina who loves to learn.
- “I Hope They Call Me on a Mission” (January 2013 Friend)
Learn about setting goals.
- “I Hope They Call Me on a Mission” (March 2013 Friend)
Learn some things about how to cook.
- “I Hope They Call Me on a Mission” (May 2013 Friend)
Learn about meeting and greeting people with confidence.
- “Learn!” (September 2011 Friend)
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf tells of how he loved learning as a child and how it is important for everyone to learn as much as they can.
- “Learning to Read” (September 2012 Friend)
Elder Larry R. Lawrence of the Seventy shares how his father helped him learn how to read.
- “Matt and Mandy” (May 2009 Friend)
Matt and Mandy show each other some things they have learned how to do and talk about how they can learn many things from others.
- “Ready to Read” (January 2013 Friend)
Mary has dyslexia and struggles to read out loud, but the children and teachers in her Primary class encourage her to do her best.