- “A Message For Misty” (September 2008 Liahona and Friend)
Misty makes the decision to be baptized after hearing President Thomas S. Monson speak at general conference.
- “Crossroads” (April 2004 Liahona and Friend)
President Thomas S. Monson teaches that decisions determine our destiny and reminds us to make righteous choices.
- “Following the Crowd” (August 2004 Liahona and Friend)
President Gordon B. Hinckley shares about a time in his youth when he learned the importance of making his own decisions and not following the crowd.
- “Strength to Follow the Lord” (June 2009 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Claudio D. Zivic of the Seventy shares how he made the decision to stop running when too many races were held on Sundays.
- “The Lighthouse” (February 2006 Liahona and Friend)
President Thomas S. Monson teaches that Heavenly Father is there to help us make good decisions.
- “Choose the Best” (February 2012 Friend)
Marcus must decide between going to a friend’s party and going to see his grandmother.
- “Even Though Everyone Else is Doing It” (July 2011 Friend)
Elder F. Michael Watson of the Seventy shares a story from when he was a boy and teaches that we need to follow the prophet to make good decisions and not what we see others doing.
- “Matt and Mandy” (June 2012 Friend)
Many explains to her friend how she knows what choices are right and wrong.
- “We Chose to Decide Right Now” (November 2012 Friend)
After reading an article by President Thomas S. Monson, Cayden and his brothers decided to make good decisions.
- “Agency Is the Gift to Choose for Ourselves” (January 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Includes instructions for creating a cube. When the cube is rolled, the roller talks about different decisions that could be made for the situation that appears face up on the cube.
- “Choosing the Right through Study and Prayer” (June 1997 Liahona and Friend)
Includes a maze activity that takes you through the steps of making a choice.\
- “When We Choose the Right, We Are Blessed” (February 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Includes a matching game where one card shows a situation where a choice needs to be made, and the matching card shows someone choosing the right.
- “Try, Try, Try” (March 2007 Liahona and Friend)
Use your finger to trace a path through a maze. Every time you come to a choice in the maze, decide what Jesus would do.