- “Blessed are the Peacemakers” (July 2009 Liahona and Friend)
President Henry B. Eyring teaches about how to have peace by being a peacemaker. Includes a simple activity.
- “He Is There” (January 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Sister Rosemary M. Wixom, the Primary General President, talks about a time her son was very sick. Although she was scared, she prayed and felt peace. We are never alone.
- “How can I stay safe from bad things in the world?” (April 2011 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Richard G. Scott shares his thoughts on the subject.
- “Peace in America” (October 1997 Liahona and February 1997 Friend)
A pictorial retelling of Christ visiting the Nephites and bringing peace to the land.
- “Article of Faith 13” (December 2011 Friend)
Fill in the blanks to identify the attributes in this article of faith.
- “Book of Fourth Nephi” (September 1988 Friend)
Complete the sentences describing what happened in the Fourth Book of Nephi with the most correct word from the list.
- “City of Enoch” (December 1994 Friend)
Crack the code to find out why the people in the city of Enoch were so righteous.
- “Peace in America” (September 1988 Friend)
Draw a circle around the words that relate to peace and happiness.
- “Peace Letter Square” (November 1994 Friend)
Find the words to this scripture about peace in this word search.
- “Sharing Time: Peaceful Nauvoo” (August-September 1984 Friend)
The City of Nauvoo is a city of peace. The children can take a tour through the city and learn of its special and peaceful elements.