Skip main navigation
- “Blessed Are the Peacemakers” (July 2009 Liahona and Friend)
President Henry B. Eyring teaches about being peacemakers. Includes a brief history of the Beatitudes and an activity.
- “Being a Peacemaker” (July 2001 Friend)
A Primary girl talks about being a peacemaker in her family.
- “Matt and Mandy” (October 1994 Friend)
Mandy learns to be a peacemaker by watching her mother’s example.
- “No Two Exactly the Same” (October 1994 Friend)
Richard learns that he has a talent for being a peacemaker.
- “A Peacemaker” (November 2009 Friend)
An illustrated depiction of Joseph Smith teaching the Saints to be kind.
- “Peacemaking” (October 1994 Friend)
Elder Robert E. Wells teaches about the Sermon on the Mount and being a peacemaker.
- “The Pumpkin Experiment” (October 2009 Friend)
Abby agrees to replace feelings of anger toward a neighbor with feelings of love.
- “Sunday Morning Problem” (March 1998 Friend)
Kelly learns that she can be a peacemaker by helping her mom get her mom on Sunday mornings so they can get to church on time.
- “Cease From Anger” (February 2010 Friend)
Take this quiz to see how forgiving you are. When we are loving and forgiving, we can be peacemakers.
- “Peacemakers” (February 1988 Friend)
Decode this message to find out what blessing Jesus Christ promised to peacemakers.