- “Helping Feed the Savior’s Lambs” (April 2010 Liahona and Friend)
A retelling of Christ telling Peter to feed His lambs. Includes a coloring activity of how children can help His lambs.
- “Jesus Chooses His Apostles” (April 2001 Liahona and Friend)
An illustrated retelling of the story of Jesus choosing His disciples from among fishermen.
- “Peter Heals a Man” (July 2003 Liahona and Friend)
An illustrated retelling of Peter healing a man who could not walk.
- “Cornelius and Peter” (November 2003 Friend)
A retelling of when Peter was told the gospel could be taught to everyone. Includes instructions to make a missionary mobile with illustrations of children from around the world.
- “Go Fish!” (May 2003 Friend)
Includes a short retelling of the story of Jesus filling Peter’s nets with fish.
- “Jesus Chooses His Disciples” (April 2011 Friend)
Simon is chosen as one of Christ’s Apostles and is given the name Peter.
- “Jesus Christ Chooses His Apostles” (August 2009 Friend)
A rebus retelling of Christ filling the nets of the fishermen then calling them as His disciples.
- “Jesus Walks on the Water” (October 2009 Friend)
A rebus retelling of Jesus walking on the water and Peter jumping out of the boat to join Him.
- “Seek, Then Follow the Prophet’s Counsel” (June 2001 Friend)
A retelling of when Peter learned in a vision that the gospel needs to be taught to all people. Includes scripture figures to tell the story.
- “The Fishermen” (August 2006 Friend)
On their fishing trip, Jenny’s grandpa tells her the story of Jesus and the fishermen.
- “When Peter Went Fishing” (January 2003 Friend)
A short poem about Christ calling Peter to follow him.