- “Blessed by the Priesthood” (July 2006 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Douglas L. Callister of the Seventy shares how the power of the priesthood has blessed his family.
- “Daddy’s Blessing” (February 2004 Liahona and Friend)
A young girl witnesses her father’s setting apart for his new calling.
- “Preparing for the Priesthood” (January 2010 Liahona and Friend)
A boy in India talks about preparing to receive the priesthood.
- “Sacred Ground” (September 2007 Liahona and Friend)
President Thomas S. Monson recalls passing the sacrament as a deacon to an elderly man in his ward.
- “Sustaining Bishop Sheets” (February 2007 Liahona and Friend)
A young girl actively sustains her bishop by serving him and helping others in the ward.
- “Welcome to the Aaronic Priesthood and Young Men” (June 2006 Liahona and Friend)
Charles W. Dahlquist II, who was the general Young Men president at the time, talks about a few things young men can look forward to as they turn 12 and receive the Aaronic Priesthood.
- “What Is a Priesthood Quorum?” (September 2010 Liahona and Friend)
Elder D. Todd Christofferson of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles shares thoughts about what a priesthood quorum really is.
- “Welcoming a New Season of Life" (October 2013 Liahona and Friend)
Four young men talk about preparing to receive the Aaronic Priesthood.
- “Welcome to the Aaron Priesthood and Young Men” (June 2006 Liahona and Friend )
Learn about Duty to God and the other exciting things that await young men.
- “A Lesson in Respect” (October 2012 Friend)
A story about how President Thomas S. Monson learned the importance of performing priesthood ordinances.
- “Article of Faith 5” (May 2011 Friend)
The authority to act for God is the priesthood. Includes a simple activity to arrange pictures showing steps for a church calling in the right order.
- “Bishop, Help!” (April 2004 Friend)
Elder Dallin H. Oaks of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles teaches about the role of bishops and how we can reach out to them if we need help.
- “Dressing Like a Deacon” (October 2012 Friend)
Four-year-old Eli learns how to dress and act like a deacon. Also includes a hidden picture activity to help Eli find his Sunday clothes.
- “Heaven’s Power” (May 2005 Friend)
Sharon learns about the restoration of the priesthood when her family visits a Church history site, but she doesn’t understand its importance until her friend is injured and receives a priesthood blessing.
- “John the Baptist” (April 1995 Friend)
Information about the life, service, and priesthood of John the Baptist. This article also talks how he restored the Aaronic Priesthood.
- “Joseph and Oliver Receive the Priesthood” (July 1984 Friend)
Illustrated retelling of the story about Joseph Smith and Oliver Cowdery receiving the priesthood.
- “Priesthood Leaders” (January 1987 Friend)
Illustrated story about the priesthood and priesthood leaders.
- “The Power of Kind Words” (March 2011 Friend)
Elder Rafael E. Pino of the Seventy shares his experience of passing the sacrament for the first time.
- “The Priesthood” (May 1986 Friend)
An illustrated retelling of a story of Joseph Smith receiving a revelation about the priesthood.
- “The Priesthood Is Restored” (April 1990 Friend)
An explanation of the restoration of priesthood is given. Includes pictures and instructions for creating a diorama to retell the story.
- “The Restoration of the Priesthood” (May 2003 Friend)
President Gordon B. Hinckley (1910–2008) testifies that the priesthood is a marvelous gift that has no price other than our personal worthiness. It’s the power God gives man to act in His name.
- “The Sealing Keys Restored” (February 2002 Friend)
Explanation of who Elijah and Malachi were and the restoration of the sealing keys.
- “Article of Faith 5” (May 2011 Friend)
Includes a simple activity to arrange pictures showing steps for a church calling in the right order.
- “Priesthood Hidden Scripture” (June 2004 Friend)
Blacken some letters in this square to read a scripture about the priesthood.
- “The Priesthood” (May 1984 Friend)
A crossword puzzle dealing with the priesthood.
- “Priesthood Word Square” (August-September 1981 Friend)
Find words associated with the priesthood in this word search game.