- “A New Star” (December 1989 Liahona and December 1973 Friend)
A fictional story about two Nephite boys who await the signs of Jesus Christ’s birth.
- “Christmas in the Americas” (December 1995 Liahona and December 1994 Friend)
A simple retelling of the signs of the birth of Christ. Includes visual aids.
- “Idea List: The 12 Reading Days of Christmas” (December 2005 Liahona and New Era)
Twelve scriptures depict signs of the Savior’s birth.
- “This Shall Be a Sign unto You” (December 2011 Liahona and New Era)
A description of some of the prophecies of Christ’s birth and how they were fulfilled.
- “A Night Without Darkness (Part 1)” (November 1983 Friend)
A fictional story of a young 12-year-old boy who lived during the time of Samuel the Lamanite and was a believer of the prophet and his prophecies.
- “A Night Without Darkness (Part 2)” (December 1983 Liahona and Friend)
The conclusion of the fictional story of the 12-year-old boy who lived in the time of Samuel the Lamanite and who witnessed the night without darkness when Christ was born.
- “Isaiah’s Prophecies” (December 2008 Friend)
Six statements about Christ, His birth, and His Second Coming.
- “Jacob Learns the Name of the Savior” (March 2012 Friend)
Jacob, the brother of Nephi, learns of Christ’s name and the Savior’s mission.
- “King Benjamin Teaches His People about Jesus Christ” (May 2012 Friend)
A retelling of this Book of Mormon story.
- “Lehi and Nephi Learn about Jesus Christ” (February 2012 Friend)
A retelling of this Book of Mormon story.
- “Nephi, Son of Nephi” (December 1971 Friend)
A retelling of Nephi watching for the signs of the Savior’s birth.
- “No Darkness at All” (December 1991 Friend)
A fictional story about a Nephite boy and a Lamanite who becomes friends on the night of Jesus Christ’s birth.
- “Prophets Foretell the Coming of Jehovah to Earth” (November 2010 Friend)
An illustrated explanation of the prophecies of the birth of Jesus Christ.
- “The Signs of Christ’s Birth” (December 1995 Friend)
A retelling of the story from the Book of Mormon using words and pictures.
- “He Sent His Son” (December 2006 Liahona and Friend)
Children read scriptures and determine if the event is a prophecy of an event before or after Christ’s birth.
- “Nativity Figures and Fact” (December 2007 Liahona and Friend)
A matching game about the nativity.
- “Sharing Time: The Prince of Peace” (December 2002 Liahona and Friend)
Includes a picture book about of Jesus visiting Jerusalem and the Americas and His Second Coming.
- “The Scriptures Teach Me about the Savior’s Birth and Second Coming” (December 2011 Liahona and Friend)
Includes instructions for making a picture book about the life of Jesus Christ.
- “Article of Faith 10” (September 2011 Friend)
An activity page about the tenth article of faith.
- “Article of Faith 9” (September 2011 Friend)
An activity page about the ninth article of faith.
- “Christmas in the Americas: A Christmas Program” (December 2004 Friend)
A play about the birth of Christ and the signs of His birth in the Americas.
- “Isaiah Prophesies of the Savior” (December 2001 Friend)
Includes an activity with pictures that tell about the fulfillment of Isaiah’s prophecies.
- “Prophets” (May 2003 Friend)
A summary of prophets prior to the birth of Christ who foretold of His birth, life, and ministry. Includes an activity to match the prophets’ pictures with their testimonies of Christ.
- “The Day There Was No Night” (December 1978 Friend)
A Christmas play about the people of Zarahemla.
- “When Christ Comes Again” (December 2002 Friend)
A reminder of Malachi’s prophecy that Christ will come to His temple. Includes a dot-to-dot activity of the Salt Lake Temple.
- Gospel Art Picture: “Isaiah Writes of the Birth of Christ”
- Gospel Art Picture: “Samuel the Lamanite on the Wall”
- Gospel Art Picture: “The Nativity - Mary and Joseph with the infant Jesus Christ”
- Gospel Art Picture: “The Second Coming”
- Music: “He Sent His Son” (Children’s Songbook, 34)
- Music: “Samuel Tells of the Baby Jesus” (Children’s Songbook, Page 36)
- Music: “Stars Were Gleaming” (Children’s Songbook, Page 37)
- Music: “When He Comes Again” (Children’s Songbook, 82)
- Video: Book of Mormon Stories, “Chapter 41: Signs of Christ’s Birth”
- Sheet Music: “Isaiah Says” (March 1998 Friend)
- Sheet Music: “Samuel the Lamanite” (December 1988 Friend)
- Video: Old Testament Stories, “Chapter 47: The Prophets Tell about Jesus”