- “The Best Brigham Young” (January 2011 Liahona and Friend)
A girl tells the true story of Brigham Young after a school assignment portrays him as dishonest.
- “A Testimony of the Prophet” (March 2010 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Cecil O. Samuelson Jr. talks about the first time he heard the prophet speak in the Tabernacle.
- “Article of Faith 9” (September 2011 Friend)
A visual explanation of revelation and prophecy.
- “Following the Prophet” (January 2001 Friend)
Children share their testimonies based on guidance and instruction from President Hinckley
- “Going on an Errand for the Lord” (January 2012 Friend)
President Thomas S. Monson feels impressed to visit a man before he dies. Includes pictures of errands a prophet does for the Lord.
- “I Know the Prophet’s Voice” (October 2012 Friend)
A young girl recognizes the voice of the prophet as her family listens to the radio on the way to her grandma’s house.
- “A Prophet’s Counsel” (May 2001 Friend)
A young girl and her mother discuss the importance of listening to the prophet’s counsel.
- “Scriptural Giants: Nephi Confounds the Wicked Judges” (November 1985 Friend)
A retelling of the story of Nephi.
- “Thankful for the Prophet” (November 2005 Friend)
A family is protected from uncertainty because they followed the prophet’s counsel to prepare for an emergency.
- “Why are prophets important?” (March 2012 Friend)
Elder Neil L. Andersen teaches about the importance of living prophets.
- “Follow the Prophet” (March 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Look for hidden objects in this picture of President Thomas S. Monson greeting some children.
- “Heavenly Father Speaks to Us through His Prophets” (March 2011 Liahona and Friend)
Includes a general conference activity with pictures of the First Presidency and Twelve Apostles.
- “Living Prophets Teach Me to Choose the Right” (March 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Includes an activity to help children learn the members of the First Presidency and the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles.
- “Sharing Time: Blessings Come When We Follow the Prophet” (June 2001 Liahona and Friend)
An illustrated matching game that pairs prophets with their teachings.
- “Sharing Time: Follow the Prophet” (October 2004 Liahona and Friend)
Includes activity that focuses on listening to what the prophets say in general conference.
- “Sharing Time: Follow the Prophets’ Examples” (November 2000 Liahona and Friend)
Includes a matching game to match prophets’ works with their pictures.
- “Sharing Time: God Speaks through Prophets” (March 2010 Liahona and Friend)
Includes pictures of prophets to match with scripture references.
- “Sharing Time: Listen to a Prophet’s Voice!” (April 2001 Liahona and Friend)
Includes a carousel of pictures showing what prophets have asked us to do, and lists of what we can do to follow.
- “Sharing Time: Obedience Brings Blessings” (May 2001 Liahona and Friend)
Color and label illustrations of children following the prophet.
- “Sharing Time: The Prophet Speaks for Heavenly Father” (February 2001 Liahona and January 2001 Friend)
This mobile illustrates how that prophets teach us what Christ wants us to do.
- Coloring Page: “I Will Follow the Prophet.” (April 2008 Friend)
- Coloring Page: “Prophets speak for Heavenly Father” (March 2011 Friend)
- “Conference Messages” (October 2012 Friend)
Follow the path of each letter to the circle at the bottom of the page to learn who speaks to us at general conference.
- “Follow the Prophet” (May 2001 Friend)
Includes coloring figures that tell the story of Enoch.
- “Prophets” (May 2003 Friend)
An overview of various prophets and their prophecies. Includes a picture testimony matching game.
- “Prophets—Called of God for Us” (January 2001 Friend)
Includes a printable coloring activity about prophets from different dispensations.
- “Sharing Time: God Tells His Prophets” (January 1998 Friend)
Includes instructions for a mobile about truths God has revealed through his prophets.
- “Sharing Time: President Gordon B. Hinckley Is Our Prophet Today” (February 2001 Friend)
Includes a wheel with latter-day prophets from Joseph Smith to Gordon B. Hinckley.
- “Truth Revealed” (June 2011 Friend)
A scrambled word puzzle about prophets and revelation.
- Gospel Art Collection: “Latter-day Prophets”
- Gospel Art Picture: “Building the Ark”
- Gospel Art Picture: “Moses and the Burning Bush”
- Gospel Art Picture: “Samuel Called by the Lord”
- Gospel Art Picture: “The First Vision”
- Gospel Art Picture: “The Prophet Joseph Loved Children”
- “Heed the Prophets—Follow What They Say” (April 2008 Liahona and Friend)
Includes a picture of President Thomas S. Monson
- Image Collection: First Presidency and Quorum of the Twelve Apostles
- The Living Christ: The Testimony of the Apostles
- Music: “We Listen to a Prophet’s Voice” (Hymns, no. 22)
- Music: “The Sixth Article of Faith” (Children’s Songbook, 126)
- Music: “We Thank Thee, O God, for a Prophet” (Hymns, no. 19)
- Music: “Follow the Prophet” (Children’s Songbook, 110)
- “Thomas S. Monson”
Short biography and photo of President Thomas S. Monson.
- Video: “We Need Living Prophets”
Members of the Church from around the world bear testimony of living prophets and apostles.
- Poem: “The Prophets and Me” (January 2001 Friend)
A poem about the prophets
- Sheet Music: “I Heard the Prophet” (October 2001 Friend)
- Sheet Music: “When I Hear the Prophet’s Voice” (September 2009 Friend)
- Video: “Golden Days: A Celebration of Life”
President Thomas S. Monson’s 85th birthday celebration.
- Video: Truth Restored, “Modern-day Prophet—Noelle”