- “Friend to Friend: Reverence” (September 1977 Liahona and September 1976 Friend)
Vaughn J. Featherstone encourages children to be reverent.
- “Primary Manners” (December 2009 Liahona and Friend)
Nathan learns to have good manners at Primary.
- “Reverence” (March 2002 Liahona and September 1996 Friend)
Elder L. Tom Perry tells of visiting two area conferences and how some people were more reverent than others.
- “Sacred Ground” (September 2007 Liahona and Friend)
President Thomas S. Monson shares how he felt the Spirit when passing the sacrament as a young boy.
- “What should I think about when I take the sacrament?” (August 2007 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Jeffrey R. Holland of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles shares some thoughts on this subject.
- “Be Still” (April 2010 Friend)
An illustrated poem about when it is acceptable to be loud and when we should be quiet.
- “Conference Reverent Tent” (October 2008 Friend)
A family imitates King Benjamin’s people during general conference.
- “How should I behave in sacrament meeting?” (May 2010 Friend)
Elder Dallin H. Oaks teaches about appropriate sacrament meeting behavior.
- “In the House of the Lord” (March 2009 Friend)
Chris is especially reverent during a temple open house.
- “Jana’s Good Example” (February 2011 Friend)
Trevor learns about reverence from a church visitor.
- “Jonah’s Reverent Shirt” (November 2011 Friend)
A boy’s new shirt reminds him to be reverent like his father.
- “Love” (February 2002 Friend)
President Monson describes a beloved Primary president who helped him learn the importance of reverence.
- “Remembering Jesus” (December 1992 Friend)
Josh learns how being reverent is a way to show love for the Savior.
- “Reverence in the Mountains” (June 1993 Friend)
Jeff learns that reverence is more than being quiet as he spends some time camping out with his Dad.
- “Showing Respect” (July 2012 Friend)
Mark the pictures that show children who are being respectful during church.
- “Special Words” (August 2012 Friend)
A young girl uses reverent words while praying, even though they are unusual.
- “The Wiggle-Waggles” (May 2005 Friend)
Jeremy learns to get over his wiggles and be reverent at church.
- “Why is what I wear to church important?” (December 2009 Friend)
Elder D. Todd Christofferson teaches the important of dressing reverently when we attend church.
- “A Lesson in Reverence” (March 2010 Liahona and Friend)
Use pictures of children being reverent to guide you to the picture of Jesus. Includes the story of a Primary president teaching President Monson about reverence as a child.
- “I Can Be Reverent” (August 2008 Liahona and Friend)
Make a reverence rhyme into a booklet.
- “Remember Jesus Christ During the Sacrament” (June 2007 Liahona and Friend)
Mount two circles on heavy paper. Turn the top circle to reveal things we can think about during the Sacrament.
- “Sharing Time: Reverence in Holy Places” (October 1992 Liahona and Friend)
Cut out church building and word strips. Draw a word strip each week and work on that item at Church or during the week.
- Gospel Art Picture: “Moses and the Burning Bush”
- Music: “The Chapel Doors” (Children’s Songbook, 156)
- Music: “Father, I Will Reverent Be” (Children’s Songbook, 29)
- Music: “I Want to Be Reverent” (Children’s Songbook, 28)
- Music: “I Will Try to Be Reverent” (Children’s Songbook, 28)
- Music: “Our Chapel Is a Sacred Place” (Children’s Songbook, 30)
- Music: “Reverence Is Love” (Children’s Songbook, 31)
- Music: “Reverently, Quietly” (Children’s Songbook, 26)
- Music: “Two Happy Feet” (Children’s Songbook, 270)
- Music: “We Are Reverent” (Children’s Songbook, 27)