Skip main navigation
- “Ben’s Week” (January 2009 Liahona and Friend)
Ben visits his grandfather for a week and tells his grandfather he would rather not go shopping on Sunday.
- “For Little Friends: Doing Good on the Sabbath Day” (September 2007 Liahona and Friend)
A list of things children can do on the Sabbath day.
- “Marco’s Decision” (March 1992 Liahona and May 1991 Friend)
A boy tells his coach he won’t play in the championship soccer game because it is on a Sunday.
- “Peace in Obedience” (April 1997 Liahona and April 1994 Friend)
Elder Rex D. Pinegar tells a story of his grandson who gave up a trip in order to keep the Sabbath day holy.
- “Angelo’s Decision” (February 2008 Friend)
A boy decides not to participate in a karate tournament on Sunday
- “Cannon’s Commitment” (March 2007 Friend)
A boy makes the decision not to play in a championship baseball game when it is held on Sunday.
- “The Choice” (July 1994 Friend)
Two sisters have to decide whether to go to a friend’s birthday party on a Sunday.
- “A Day to Decide” (November 2010 Friend)
Meghan decides not to go to an amusement park with her friend on Sunday.
- “Drive-Through Decision” (May 2012 Friend)
Jacob remembers a lesson on keeping the Sabbath day holy when his mom wants to buy fast food on Sunday.
- “Honors” (September 2011 Friend)
Ethan tells his coach he cannot pitch for the honors baseball team because they have games on Sunday.
- “A Letter to Grandma” (October 2005 Friend)
Aaron decides that writing his grandmother is a good activity for the Sabbath.
- “Sammy’s Sabbath Dilemma” (April 2006 Friend)
A boy suggests a more appropriate Sabbath activity when his cousin’s suggestions don’t sound like good things to do on Sunday.
- “Flannel Board Sunday Box” (June 2006 Liahona and Friend)
Make a box to use to tell flannel board stories and to hold a collection of Sabbath-day activities.
- “Getting Ready for Church” (September 2009 Friend)
Circle hidden pictures to help Alexandra get ready for church.
- “Going to Church” (September 2009 Liahona and Friend)
Find the way to a friend’s house and then the church in this maze.
- “Sunday Box: Pencil Spin” (July 2006 Liahona and Friend)
An game that can be played on the Sabbath.