- “Christmas in the New World” (December 2010 Liahona and New Era)
People in the Americas waited to see the signs Samuel prophesied.
- “Samuel the Lamanite Tells about Jesus Christ” (June 1996 Liahona and October 1995 Friend)
Illustrated retelling of the scripture story.
- “Samuel the Lamanite” (February 2011 Friend)
A rebus story about Samuel the Lamanite.
- “Samuel, the Lamanite” (November 1971 Friend)
A retelling of the story of Samuel the Lamanite.
- “Samuel the Lamanite Prophesies of Christ” (August 2012 Friend)
An angel of the Lord sends Samuel to Zarahemla to teach the gospel to the Nephites.
- Coloring Page: “ ‘Book of Mormon Stories’ Coloring Page” (December 1988 Friend)
- “A Day, a Night, and a Day” (December 1988 Friend)
A word search puzzle using the scriptures from 3 Nephi 1:15, 19, 21.
- “Samuel the Lamanite” (July 1988 Friend)
An activity about the story of Samuel the Lamanite, including pictures to color.
- “Samuel the Lamanite” (July 1992 Friend)
Order the events to tell the story of Samuel the Lamanite.
- “Samuel the Lamanite Maze” (July 1996 Friend)
Help Samuel the Lamanite navigate the top of the wall in this maze.
- “Sharing Time: What a Joyful Day!” (December 2001 Friend)
Includes an activity about preparing for the Savior’s Second Coming.
- Gospel Art Picture: “Book of Mormon: Samuel the Lamanite on the Wall”
- Music: “Book of Mormon Stories” (Children’s Songbook, 118)
- Video: Book of Mormon Stories, “Chapter 40: Samuel the Lamanite Tells about Jesus Christ”