- “The Dinner Game” (September 2011 Liahona and Friend)
A family starts a new tradition of guessing scripture quotes while eating Sunday dinner.
- “Scriptures in a Suitcase” (June 2004 Liahona and Friend)
A girl has a missionary opportunity when she reads her Book of Mormon at a school camp.
- “Special Witness: How Can My Scripture Study Be More Meaningful?” (February 2008 Liahona and Friend)
President Henry B. Eyring gives five guidelines to help make the scriptures more meaningful.
- “Teaching Our Children from the Scriptures” (August 2010 Liahona and Friend)
Former Primary general president Sister Cheryl C. Lant shares ideas for teaching children from the scriptures.
- “Thomas’s Testimony” (July 2012 Liahona and Friend)
A young boy turns to the scriptures to help him gain a testimony.
- “What can I learn from the scriptures?” (August 2011 Liahona and Friend)
Elder D. Todd Christofferson talks about the blessings that scriptures bring.
- Scripture Rebus Stories Collection
- Scripture Retellings Collection
- Scripture Stories Links
- “The Book of Mormon: Our True Guide” (February 2012 Friend)
President Henry B. Eyring teaches about the importance of the Book of Mormon. Includes a scripture activity.
- “How can I learn more when I read the scriptures?” (April 2009 Friend)
Elder David A. Bednar shares five principles for reading the scriptures.
- “Scriptures and Firewood” (June 2010 Friend)
Elder Allan F. Packer of the Seventy teaches about reading the scriptures for understanding.
- “My Special Books” (October 2012 Friend)
Elder Kent F. Richards of the Seventy shares how important his scriptures have been to him.
- “When I Read the Scriptures” (August 2005 Friend)
A short poem about the role of the scriptures in our lives.
- “Why is it important to read the scriptures?” (February 2011 Friend)
President Boyd K. Packer shares some thoughts on this subject.
- Coloring Page: “The scriptures teach me about Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ and how to return to Them.” (February 2008 Liahona and Friend)
- “Scripture Journal” (January 2010 Liahona and Friend)
Making a scripture journal can help you learn new scriptures and remember what they teach. Includes a template for a doorknob reminder.
- “The Scriptures Teach of Heavenly Father’s Plan” (February 2011 Liahona and Friend)
Includes a visual activity about Heavenly Father’s plan for us.
- “Sharing Time: I Believe the Scriptures Are the Word of God” (August 1995 Liahona and Friend)
An explanation of each of the four books of scriptures. Includes a printable scripture reading activity.
- “Sharing Time: On the Right Path” (February 2000 Liahona and January 2000 Friend)
Includes a “gospel road signs” activity.
- “Sharing Time: Read the Scriptures Daily” (June 1991 Liahona and March 1991 Friend)
Includes a coloring page to keep track of days of scripture reading.
- “Sharing Time: The Words of Christ” (March 1996 Liahona and Friend)
Includes instructions for making and coloring a scripture reference activity.
- “Ways to Study the Scriptures” (September 2005 Liahona and Friend)
Includes four pictures to color that show ideas for studying the scriptures.
- “Article of Faith 8” (August 2011 Friend)
An explanation of the four books of scripture. Includes a coloring game.
- Coloring Page: “The scriptures are the word of God.” (January 2011 Friend)
- “Listen for His Voice” (January 2011 Friend)
Connect the dots to see a picture of a child reading the scriptures.
- “Sharing Time: Search the Scriptures” (February 1985 Friend)
Includes a story from the life of President Spencer W. Kimball and a printable scripture reading bookmark to color.
- “Studying the Scriptures” (January 2012 Friend)
Solve a code to find out what to do to learn more from the scriptures.
- “Who Am I?” (February 2012 Friend)
Identify the Book of Mormon character being described in these short biographies.
- Gospel Art Picture: “Jesus Christ”
- Gospel Art Picture: “The Liahona”
- Image Collection: “Scripture Study”
- Image Collection: “Scriptures”
- Music: “The Books in the Book of Mormon” (Children’s Songbook, 119)
- Music: “The Books in the New Testament” (Children’s Songbook, 116)
- Music: “The Books in the Old Testament” (Children’s Songbook, 114)
- Music: “The Eighth Article of Faith” (Children’s Songbook, 127)
- Music: “The Golden Plates” (Children’s Songbook, 86)
- Music: “Search, Ponder, and Pray” (Children’s Songbook, 109)
- Music: “Seek the Lord Early” (Children’s Songbook, 108)
- Music: “As I Search the Holy Scriptures” (Hymns, 277)
- Scripture Figures Collection
- Videos: Book of Mormon Stories
- Videos: Doctrine and Covenants Stories
- Videos: New Testament Stories
- Videos: Old Testament Stories
- Scripture Reading Charts