- “A Testimony of the Prophet” (March 2010 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Cecil O. Samuelson, Jr. of the Seventy tells how it is important to have a testimony of the Prophet when you are young.
- “How can I gain a testimony of the scriptures?” (February 2007 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Russell M. Nelson says each person who studies the Book of Mormon can receive a testimony of its divinity.
- “How do I build a spiritual foundation?” (January 2011 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Neil L. Anderson talks about scripture study, prayer, worship, and following Christ.
- “Maria’s New Dress” (February 2010 Liahona and Friend)
A girl learns that she can feel the Spirit at church when she pays more attention to the speakers’ testimonies than to her new dress.
- “One’s Own Testimony” (March 1994 Liahona and May 1993 Friend)
Elder Glen L. Pace explains why we should have our own testimony and not rely on the testimony of others.
- “Our Page” (September 2010 Liahona and Friend)
This page includes the testimony of a boy from Germany.
- “The Book of Mormon Teaches of Jesus Christ” (January 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Children can pray to receive a testimony that the Book of Mormon is true and that Jesus Christ is their Savior.
- “The First Vision” (June 2008 Liahona and Friend)
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf shares how he gained a testimony of the First Vision and Joseph Smith.
- “The Most Powerful Motivating Force” (August 2008 Liahona and Friend)
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf teaches how our testimony will help us.
- “The True Church” (March 2009 Liahona and Friend)
President Henry B. Eyring tells how he gained a testimony that the Church is true.
- “Thomas’s Testimony” (July 2012 Liahona and Friend)
A young boy comes to understand what a testimony is.
- “All Because a Child Knew the Articles of Faith” (June 2011 Friend)
President Thomas S. Monson shares story of how an acquaintance gained a testimony after a Primary girl shared the Articles of Faith with him while traveling on a bus.
- “Daddy, Tell Him the Truth” (April 2011 Friend)
Four-year-old Ashley encourages her father to bear his testimony when they are visiting an inactive member.
- “D.J.’s Testimony” (September 1999 Friend)
A rebus story about helping your testimony grow.
- “Fiction or Nonfiction?” (January 2012 Friend)
Jennifer wants to know if the Book of Mormon is true.
- “Growing a Testimony” (December 2008 Friend)
Marcus B. Nash of the Seventy tells how to recognize you have a testimony and how to help it grow.
- “Gunnar’s Testimony” (May 2000 Friend)
Gunnar learns a testimony is something you believe and feel inside.
- “How I Gained a Testimony” (October 2011 Friend)
Elder Gérald Caussé of the Seventy tells how he read the Book of Mormon and gained a testimony.
- “My Heart is Happy” (February 2012 Friend)
Jennifer prepares a simple talk for Primary and bears her testimony about several things that make her happy.
- “Reading the Book of Mormon: A Talk” (February 2007 Friend)
Six-year-old Joshua finishes the Book of Mormon and says he knows it is true.
- “Three Ways to Build a Strong Testimony” (May 2009 Friend)
President Thomas S. Monson shares three guidelines to help build a testimony.
- “Why is having a testimony important?” (June 2010 Friend)
Elder M. Russell Ballard explains why we need a testimony.
- “A Growing Testimony” (July 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Color the flowers and leaves on this page when you read something you know is true or when you do something to strengthen your testimony.
- “Testimony Glove” (October 2008 Liahona and Friend)
Instructions for making a testimony glove to help remember five important parts of a testimony.
- Coloring Page: “I Have a Testimony of Jesus Christ” (December 1991 Friend)
- Coloring Page: “What Is a Testimony” (January 1991 Friend)
- Coloring Page: “Why Do I Need a Testimony?” (February 1991 Friend)
- “Gaining a Testimony” (February 2012 Friend)
Solve a code to determine what to do to build a testimony.
- “How Can I Gain a Testimony?” (November 2005 Friend)
Color the pictures that illustrate four important things to do to gain a testimony.
- “Sharing Time: I Have a Testimony of Jesus Christ” (December 1991 Friend)
Includes an activity to cut out stones, write things on the stones about your testimony, and glue the stones onto the fortress.
- Image: “Woman Bearing Testimony”
- Image: “Young Woman Bearing Testimony”
- Music: “I Am a Child of God” (Children’s Songbook, 2)
- Music: “I Know My Father Lives” (Children’s Songbook, 5)
- Music: “Search, Ponder, and Pray” (Children’s Songbook, 109)
- Music: “The Church of Jesus Christ” (Children’s Songbook, 77)
- Video: Mormon Messages, “He Lives: Testimonies of Jesus Christ”
See and hear modern-day Apostles testify that Jesus is the Savior and that He lives today.