- “A Prayer for Safety” (February 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Seuli loved playing in the water at the beach until she realized she couldn’t get to the shore.
- “Surrounded by Water” (July 2011 Liahona and Friend)
Seven-year-old Joseph, from Peru, has grown up with water all around him.
- “Crossing the Waters” (June 2005 Friend)
A poem that tells about the parting of the Red Sea, Lehi’s family on the ship, pioneers crossing a river, and baptism.
- “Gifts From the Sea” (February 1992 Friend)
The sea offers us many valuable gifts including life, comfort and power.
- “Jesus Walks on the Water” (October 2009 Friend)
A rebus story about when Jesus walked on the water.
- “Trying to Be Like Jesus: Keeping Clean” (August 2008 Friend)
This page includes a story from a boy who wanted to keep a pond clean even though his friend were throwing garbage in it.
- “Water in the Desert” (July 2006 Friend)
A family traveling by wagon in the desert receives a miracle of rain.