The Christmas Devotional will feature the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and the Orchestra at Temple Square. Speakers will be chosen from among the leaders of the Church.
- Free tickets are required for this event. There is a limit of six (6) tickets per person.
- On Thursday, October 24, 2013, tickets may be obtained over the Internet beginning at 10:00 a.m. or by calling 801-570-0080 (locally) or toll-free 1-866-537-8457 (1-866-LDS-TIKS) beginning at 10:00 a.m.
- Tickets may also be obtained in person at the ticket office located at door 4 of the Conference Center.
- The ticket office is open from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- No exchanges.
- Tickets are non-transferable.
- Seating will be general admission by section.
- Tickets are required for this event. Those with tickets should be in their seats 30 minutes before the event start time.
- For this event in the Conference Center, admission is open to those ages eight (8) and older.
- Ambulatory seating is available. Patrons who require such seating should inform the ticket office when they obtain tickets or inform Guest Services when they arrive at the event.
- Patrons should not bring cameras or audio or video recording devices into the performance halls. Photographs are not permitted during the performance.
- Sunday dress is encouraged.
- Patrons should turn off pagers, cellular phones, and similar electronic devices during the performance.
- Food and beverages are not permitted in performance halls.
- Weapons are not permitted in performance halls.
- Patrons may not bring packages or backpacks into performance halls.
- Those attending the production should consider traffic congestion, plan to arrive early, and park in designated parking areas only.
- The Conference Center doors will open 90 minutes before the event start time.
- The length of this event is approximately 60 minutes.
- Patrons are invited to stand by for last-minute seating. The standby line will form at the north gate on Temple Square approximately two hours prior to the scheduled event start time.