The 2013 Latino Christmas Concert, Luz de las naciones: Ven a mi casa esta Navidad, will be presented in the Salt Lake Tabernacle on Temple Square on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, December 5–7, 2013, at 7:30 p.m. There will also be a matinee performance on Saturday, December 7, at 2:00 p.m.
Come join us as we celebrate the rich Christmas traditions of Latin America through music and dance. There will be an adult choir along with a children’s choir accompanied by musicians playing traditional instruments. The concert will also feature a variety of dances from various countries. The concert will be presented in Spanish, with headsets available for interpretation into English and Portuguese.
Tickets and Seating
- Free tickets are required for this event.
- There is a limit of four (4) tickets per person.
- On Tuesday, October 22, 2013, tickets can be obtained over the Internet or by calling 801-570-0080 (locally) or toll-free 1-866-537-8457 (1-866-LDS-TIKS) beginning at 10:00 a.m.
- Seating will be general admission.
- Tickets are required for this event. Those with tickets should be in their seats 15 minutes before the event start time.
- Admission is open to all ages.
- Ambulatory seating is available. Patrons who require such seating should inform the ticket office when they obtain tickets or inform Guest Services when they arrive at the event.
- For families with small children, a cry room is available at the rear of the building.
- Patrons should not bring cameras or audio or video recording devices into the performance halls. Photographs are not permitted during the performance.
- Sunday dress is encouraged.
- Patrons should turn off pagers, cellular phones, and similar electronic devices during the performance.
- Food and beverages are not permitted in performance halls.
- Weapons are not permitted in performance halls.
- Patrons may not bring packages or backpacks into performance halls.
- Those attending the concert should consider traffic congestion, plan to arrive early, and park in designated parking areas only.
- The Tabernacle doors will open 60 minutes before the performance start time.
- The length of the performance is approximately 90 minutes.