As members, we have been asked to share with others the tender mercies that we receive. One way we can do this is by sharing our testimonies and the blessings we have received, according to the promptings of the Spirit, with our friends online. The scriptures tell us that “the day cometh that the words of the book which were sealed shall be read upon the house tops . . . and all things shall be revealed unto the children of men . . . even unto the end of the earth” (2 Nephi 27:11). We have the opportunity to “read upon the house tops” through the web by using blogs and social media.
How Can I Share the Gospel via Social Media?
The Church provides many ways you can share the gospel with your friends.
- Fill out a Mormon.org profile
- Share your testimony on your blog or record a video testimony on YouTube
- Click the “like” buttons or “share” links on articles on Mormon.org
- Click “like” on the Church's official Facebook Page
- Subscribe to MormonMessages and share your favorites with your friends, or write a blog post about your favorite video and embed the video in your blog.
- Share your favorite Scriptures from the Gospel Library Mobile Apps or share your favorite videos from the Mormon Channel
- Subscribe to and retweet some of the Church's official Twitter Accounts
- Subscribe to LDS Newsroom at http://newsroom.lds.org in your favorite news reader