- 640 South Bountiful Boulevard
- Bountiful, UT 84010-1394
- United States of America
- I-15 exit 316 (500 South) or
- I-15 exit 317 (400 North)
- (1) 801-296-2100
- Facsimile: (1) 801-296-6043
Monday Closed Tuesday - Saturday
6:00, 6:45, 7:15, 7:45, 8:15, 9:00, 9:30, 10:00, 10:30, 11:15, 11:45 a.m.;
12:15, 12:45, 1:30, 2:00, 2:30, 3:00, 3:45, 4:15, 4:45, 5:15, 6:00, 6:30, 7:00, 7:30, 8:15 p.m.
Baptisms can be scheduled by appointment. Please contact the temple for available dates and times.
Other ordinances can be scheduled by appointment. Please contact the temple for available dates and times.
For information regarding group visits or live ordinances, see Additional Info.
- Maintenance Closings
- Monday, February 18, through Monday, March 4
- Monday, July 22, through Monday, August 5
- Other Dates Closed
- Tuesday, January 1
- Saturday, April 6
- Thursday, July 4
- Saturday, September 28 (after the 12:30 p.m. session)
- Saturday, October 5
- Wednesday, November 27 (after the 10:30 a.m. session)
- Thursday, November 28
- Tuesday, December 24
- Wednesday, December 25
- Tuesday, December 31 (after the 10:30 a.m. session)
- Special Openings
Please make an appointment with the temple before coming for living endowments, marriages, or sealings.
Family Name Cards
Ordinances for family names must be done in proper sequence. If you wish to complete an endowment for a family name, allow sufficient time to complete the initiatory ordinances before the endowment session. If you are going to do the baptism the same day, you will need to allow even more time.
Although family name cards are welcome at any time, many temples have reserved times for family names. Please call the temple for an appointment.
Learn how to prepare family names for the temple.
Please contact the temple to schedule a group visit.
- Cafeteria service available
- Clothing service available
- Feb 2, 1990
- Temple Announced
- May 2, 1992
- Nov 5, 1994
- Open House Start Date
- Dec 21, 1994
- Open House End Date
- Jan 8, 1995
- Dedication Date