Author or Speaker Searches
The LDS.org search tool allows you to search by a particular author or speaker (or by a group of authors or speakers). Do the following:
- At the top of the page, click Search. This should cause the search window to open.
- In the search field, enter one or more keywords. If you want to search for an exact phrase, place the phrase in quotation marks. On the right side of the search window, you can use the drop-down list to select the area of the site you would like to search.
- Click Advanced Search Options. This should cause the search window to expand.
- In the By Speaker column, select the author group you would like to search in. If you want to search for something by a specific person, select Author Name and then type the name in the field below. Separate the parts of the name with commas and do not include spaces (for example, Dallin,H.,Oaks).
- When you have defined all your search settings, click the Search button. The results of your search will be listed below the search fields.