The LDS.org search tool allows you to search within a specific Church magazine, as follows:
- On the home page of LDS.org, place your cursor over the Gospel Library menu (without clicking).
- You should see a fly-out menu that includes a link that says Magazines. Click that link.
- After arriving on the main Magazines page, click on the picture of the magazine you would like to search in.
- When you arrive on that magazine's home page, look to the left side of the screen for a link that says Search Ensign (or Search Liahona or Search New Era or Search Friend, depending on which magazine you selected in step 3).
- Click the link and you will see a search window that will allow you to search within that magazine. Using advanced search options, you can also narrow your results to a range of dates or a specific author or speaker group.