Home Page Navigation
The Directory, located on the left of the top blue section, lists the major channels of LDS.org. Each channel name is a link that you can click to go to the channel page. Or, you can simply place your cursor on the channel name (without clicking) to see a linked fly-out list of sections within the channel.
The Toolbar at the top of the page features important functional and informational links that are useful for channels throughout the site. The features on the Toolbar include Search, A-Z Index, Feedback, Help, and Languages.
- Search. The Search tool allows you to perform searches for keywords or exact phrases. The tool also allows you to narrow your search to areas such as the scriptures, general conference, or Church magazines.
- A-Z Index. This index provides an alphabetical listing of the resources available on LDS.org. The index also includes links to other Church-affiliated sites.
- Feedback. The Feedback page allows you to report technical problems with the site, as well as share ideas about future site enhancements and resources. Responses will not be given to non-site-related issues, such as explaining Church doctrines or policies or contacting Church leaders or members.
- Help. The Help page provides a reference to better understand site functionality and features.
- Languages. This link provides a list of the materials in other languages available on LDS.org today.
The Features area in the center of the page highlights resources of general interest and importance. To view featured resources, click the feature's image, title, or linked text. These features are changed periodically. After a feature expires, you can find it in Past Features.
- Past Features. This link provides an archive of items previously featured on the home page. If you remember seeing or hearing about a home page feature that is no longer there, try this link.
First Presidency Message
Each month, the First Presidency Message will be featured on the left side of the page for the benefit of Church members and friends and as a quick link to the monthly home teaching message. The following resources are available in the lower-left portion of the page:
- Visiting Teaching Message. This area of the page provides a link to the current Visiting Teaching Message.
- Quotation. Each day, the home page will provide an inspirational quotation from a member of the First Presidency or Quorum of the Twelve Apostles. To read the entire article or address from which the quotation is taken, click the underlined link below the quotation.
Search and Quick Links
To search for content on LDS.org, enter your search word(s) in the box on the right side of the page and click Search.
- Other commonly used sections and Church sites are also accessible from the right side of the page. Click these icons to go directly to those locations. This is not an exhaustive list, but simply some of the main areas.
Additional Resource Links
Several links are provided at the bottom of the page for your convenience.
- Free E-Mail Subscriptions. Several e-mail subscription lists are available from LDS.org. They include inspirational messages (gems), news, and What's New on LDS.org. Click this link to learn more and subscribe.
- Rights and Use Information. Unless otherwise indicated, all the material on this site is copyrighted by Intellectual Reserve, Inc. Click this link if you have questions about using material on this site.
- Subscribe. Click this link to subscribe to an RSS feed for this page.