A Member’s Guide to Temple and Family History Work: Ordinances and Covenants
Table of Contents
- Introduction iv
- Salvation for the Living and the Dead 2
- Temple Ordinances for You and Your Immediate Family 3
- Temple Ordinances for the Dead 4
- Step 1: Identify Your Ancestors 8
- Step 2: Find Out Which Ancestors Need Temple Ordinances 13
- Step 3: Make Certain That the Ordinances Are Performed 16
- Temple and Family History Resources 18
Part 1: Temple Ordinances for You and Your Ancestors
Part 2: How to Provide Ordinances for Your Ancestors
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Salt Lake City, Utah
© 1993 by Intellectual Reserve, Inc.
All rights reserved
Printed in the United States of America
FamilySearch, Ancestral File, International Genealogical Index, Family History Library Catalog, TempleReady, and Personal Ancestral File are trademarks of
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
English approval: 1993
Your comments and suggestions about this book would be appreciated. Please submit them to Curriculum Planning, 50 East North Temple Street, Room 2420, Salt Lake City, UT 84150-3220 USA. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please list your name, address, ward, and stake. Be sure to give the title of the book. Then offer your comments and suggestions about the book’s strengths and areas of potential improvement.