The Priesthood and Auxiliary Leaders' Guidebook explains principles and practices to help priesthood and auxiliary leaders fulfill their callings. It is primarily for leaders who are new to the Church and have limited Church experience, but it will also be useful to more experienced leaders.
For all stake and ward priesthood and auxiliary leaders, Improving Gospel Teaching: A Leader's Guide gives an overview of teaching in the Church and outlines three aspects of teacher improvement: (1) leaders' support of teachers, (2) teacher improvement meetings, and (3) the Teaching the Gospel course.
This document lists the curriculum materials that are available for use in the home and scheduled for use in Church units during 2010. These materials are produced to help members learn and live the gospel of Jesus Christ.
More Support Materials
- Branch Guidebook
- Guidelines for Relief Society Home, Family, and Personal Enrichment Meetings and Activities
- Improving Gospel Teaching: A Leader's Guide
- Instructions for Curriculum 2010
- Priesthood and Auxiliary Leaders' Guidebook
- Let Virtue Garnish Thy Thoughts
- God Loveth His Children (Text)
- God Loveth His Children (PDF, Original Layout)
- Providing in the Lord's Way: A Leader's Guide
- Church Welfare Resources Guide
- Basic Welfare Lessons