Worldwide Leadership Training Meeting: Teaching and Learning
On February 10, 2007, a worldwide leadership training meeting on teaching and learning was broadcast over the Church satellite system. To help members and leaders in their teaching at home and in their Church callings, the proceedings of that meeting will be provided as described below.
Availability of Materials
- Within two weeks of the meeting, the English text will be available online. Also, the audio files will be available in the following languages: 廣東話, Français, Deutsch, Italiano, 日本語, 한국말, 國語, Português, Español, and Русский.
- English and ASL video files are available below. (Additional ASL resources are available.)
- Spanish video files are available.
- For teachers and others who did not participate the first time or for leaders who wish to record the broadcast, the meeting will be rebroadcast in its entirety through the Church satellite system on Wednesday, April 25, 2007. See the broadcast schedule for available times.
- The June 2007 Ensign magazine will contain the proceedings of the meeting in English.
- The June 2007 Liahona magazine will contain the proceedings of the meeting in the following languages: Cambodian, 廣東話, Cebuano, Dansk, Nederlands, Suomi, Français, Deutsch, Italiano, 日本語, 한국말, 國語, Монгол, Norsk, Português, Русский, Gagana Samoa, Español, Svenska, Tagalog, ภาษาไทย, Lea Fakatonga, and Українська. However, before June 2007, as magazine texts are approved, each language name will become an underlined link to the online content.
Teaching, No Greater Call (item no. 36123), the Teaching Guidebook (item no. 34595), and other products in support of teaching and learning can be obtained through Church distribution centers or service centers or at www.ldscatalog.com.
Note: You can click the following icons to access this page's contents. All of the files may be viewed or played directly in your browser by double-clicking on the icon. If you wish to download the file to your computer, right-click on the icon and save the file to your computer. If you would like to download the applications to use this content, click here. is online text in HTML format. is MP3 audio content. is video content for Windows Media Player version 8 or older. is video content for Windows Media Player version 9 or newer. is QuickTime video content in MP4 format. is a .ZIP file of all the content. is an Acrobat PDF file.
|Download complete broadcast of Teaching and Learning training session