1. Keep the commandments; keep the commandments!In this there is safety; in this there is peace.He will send blessings;He will send blessings.Words of a prophet:Keep the commandments.In this there is safety and peace.
2. We are His children; we are His children,and we must be tested to show we are true.Hold to His promises;Hold to His promises,Heeding the prophets:Keep the commandments.In this there is safety and peace.
Words and music: Barbara A. McConochie, b. 1940. (c) 1975 IRI. Obbligato by Barbara A. McConochie (c) 1989 IRI. Arr. by Darwin Wolford (c) 1986, 1989 Deseret Book Company. Used by permission.
- Children's Songbook
- Page Number
- Barbara A. McConochie, b. 1940; Arr. Darwin Wolford, b. 1936
- Barbara A. McConochie, b. 1940.
- Mosiah 2:22, Doctrine and Covenants 59:23
- Commandments, Obbligatos (Optional Instrumental Parts), Songs with, Obedience, Peace, Prophets
Siempre obedece los mandamientos
Guarda os Mandamentos
Pour trouver la paix