1. I love to read the holy scriptures,And, ev'ry time I do,I feel the Spirit start to grow within my heart-A testimony that they're true.
2. So, prayerfully I'll read the scripturesEach day my whole life through.I'll come to understand.I'll heed the Lord's commandAnd live as he would have me do.
ChorusSearch, ponder, and prayAre the things that I must do.The Spirit will guide, and, deep inside,I'll know the scriptures are true.
Words: Jaclyn Thomas Milne, b. 1949. (c) 1986 IRIMusic: Carol Baker Black, b. 1951. (c) 1986 IRI
- Children's Songbook
- Page Number
- Carol Baker Black, b. 1951.
- Jaclyn Thomas Milne, b. 1949.
- 2 Nephi 4:15, Mosiah 1:6-7, Moroni 10:4-5
- Guidance, Holy Ghost, Prayer, Revelation, Scriptures, Testimony
Escudriñar, meditar y orar
Ler, Ponderar e Orar
Quand je lis l’Ecriture sainte