1. Hark, all ye nations!Hear heaven's voiceThru ev'ry land that all may rejoice!Angels of glory shout the refrain:Truth is restored again!
(Chorus)Oh, how glorious from the throne aboveShines the gospel light of truth and love!Bright as the sun, this heavenly rayLights ev'ry land today.
2. Searching in darkness, nations have wept;Watching for dawn, their vigil they've kept.All now rejoice; the long night is o'er.Truth is on earth once more!
3. Chosen by God to serve him below,To ev'ry land and people we'll go,Standing for truth with fervent accord,Teaching his holy word.
Text: Based on German text by Louis F. Mönch, 1847-1916. (c) 1985 IRIMusic: George F. Root, 1820-1895
- Hymn Number
- George F. Root, 1820-1895
- Based on German text by Louis F. Mönch, 1847-1916
- Doctrine and Covenants 133:36-38, Doctrine and Covenants 128:19-21
- 9 9 9 6 D
- Missionary Work, Priesthood, Restoration of the Gospel
- Come to the Savior
La luz de la verdad
Povos da terra, vinde, escutai!
Peuples du monde, écoutez donc!