1. Jesus, lover of my soul,Let me to thy bosom fly,While the nearer waters roll,While the tempest still is high.Hide me, O my Savior, hide,Till the storm of life is past.Safe into the haven guide;Oh, receive my soul at last.
2. Other refuge have I none;Hangs my helpless soul on thee.Leave, oh, leave me not alone;Still support and comfort me.All my trust on thee is stayed;All my help from thee I bring.Cover my defenseless headWith the shadow of thy wing.
Text: Charles Wesley, 1707-1788Music: Joseph P. Holbrook, 1822-1888
- Hymn Number
- Joseph P. Holbrook, 1822-1888
- Charles Wesley, 1707-1788
- Isaiah 25:4, Psalm 62:1-2, 7-8
- 7 7 7 7 D
- Comfort, Faith, Funeral, Guidance, Jesus Christ - Friend, Supplication, Trials
¡Oh Jesús, mi gran amor!
Jesus Cristo é meu Senhor
Jésus-Christ, Sauveur du monde