1. We will sing of Zion,Kingdom of our God.Zion is the pure in heart,Those who seek the Savior's part.Zion soon in all the worldWill rise to meet her God.
2. Thru the revelationsGiv'n by God to men,Heaven's truth is placed on earth;Prophets teach its pow'r and worth.Zion readies us to seeThe Savior come again.
3. When the Saints of ZionKeep his law in truth,Hate and war and strife will cease;Men will live in love and peace.Heav'nly Zion, come once moreAnd cover all the earth.
Text and music: Merrill Bradshaw, 1929-2000(c) 1980 IRI
- Hymn Number
- Merrill Bradshaw, 1929-2000; (c) 1980 IRI
- Merrill Bradshaw, 1929-2000
- Doctrine and Covenants 65:5-6, Doctrine and Covenants 97:21
- 6 5 7 7 7 6
- Jesus Christ - Second Coming, Millennium, Peace, Prophets, Zion
Nous chantons pour Sion