Windows Mobile apps are for Windows Mobile 6.x phones, and Windows Phone apps are for Windows Phone 7 and later.
LDS Gospel Library
LDS Gospel Library allows you to download and study the scriptures, general conference addresses, and many other gospel instruction materials.
This release works only on Windows Mobile 6.x Professional devices (touch screen).
To install the application on your device, follow these steps:
1. Download the application and save it to your computer.
2. Connect the Windows Mobile device to your computer and copy the downloaded file to your device.
3. From the device, open the File Manager application and find the file that you copied to the device. Tap on it to execute the installer. You may now disconnect the device from your computer.
4. A shortcut for starting the application (called “LDS Gospel Library”) will be installed under either “Start Menu” or “Start Menu > Programs.” Tap this shortcut to start the application.
5. If, when trying to execute the LDS Gospel Library program, you get the following error, “This application requires a newer version of the Microsoft .NET Compact Framework than the version installed on this device,” then you can download and install to your device an updated version of the .NET Compact Framework. The LDS Gospel Library application requires version 3.5 or higher of the .NET Compact Framework. When installing, it is recommended that the “Deployment” feature be selected, as this is the easiest method of deploying the .NET Compact Framework to your device (via ActiveSync or Windows Mobile Device Center).
LDS View allows you to download, search, and study the scriptures on your Windows Mobile devices. Installation instructions, support information, and tutorials are available.