The highest of the three degrees of glory that a person can attain after this life. Here the righteous will dwell in the presence of God the Father and his Son Jesus Christ.
- The glory of the celestial is one:1 Cor. 15:40; ( D&C 76:96; )
- Paul was caught up to the third heaven:2 Cor. 12:2;
- Celestial glory was shown in vision:D&C 76:50–70;
- If Saints desire a place in the celestial world, they must prepare:D&C 78:7;
- He who is not able to abide the law of a celestial kingdom cannot abide a celestial glory:D&C 88:15–22;
- In the celestial glory there are three heavens; conditions are set forth for attaining the highest:D&C 131:1–2;
- Children who die before the age of accountability are saved in the celestial kingdom:D&C 137:10;