See also Rise
- Arise, take up thy bed: Matt. 9:6 . ( Mark 2:11 ; Luke 5:24 . )
- took her by the hand, and the maid arose: Matt. 9:25 .
- many bodies of the saints which slept arose: Matt. 27:52 .
- said unto her, … Damsel, … arise: Mark 5:41 . ( Luke 8:54 . )
- Young man, I say unto thee, Arise: Luke 7:14 .
- I will arise and go to my father: Luke 15:18 .
- Arise, and go into the city: Acts 9:6 . ( Acts 22:10 . )
- said, Tabitha, arise: Acts 9:40 .
- thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead: Eph. 5:14 .
- day star arise in your hearts: 2 Pet. 1:19 .
- many saints who should arise from the dead: 3 Ne. 23:9 .
See also D&C 43:18